American Airline is energized by its international customers and diverse workforce. Company is committed to provide all level aircraft services to its customers. American airline is offering its services at more than 1000 airports of almost 500 countries with their 14,250 daily departures. About 500 passengers are taking their flight services and they are sharing strong bonding with the company. Though company is giving flying service to its millions of passenger and it is earning $140 billion income every year and it is planning to expand its services to more countries.
Why To Join American Airlines?
If you looking for a global company that can boast your career then American Airlines is best to take your career at new level from the beginning. They are offering diverse career areas to all people who can fit in their team. Company is also committed to employees to provide diversity and inclusion. All talented people are invited to the American Airlines for restoring American to this airline. Company is giving you chance to get position into the company according to your skills and experience.
Explore Career Area:
Due to diversity and inclusion offered by the company you can explore, diverse career areas here. You can choose career area according to your skills.
- Flight Manager
- Flight Booking
- Airplane Crew
- Cleaning Staff
- Aircraft Engineers
- Information technology
How To Apply For Job Online?
- Use this link http://careers.aa.com/en/ac/home and access complete career details.
- On the page you can find all information that you have in your mind for seeking job here.
- If you want to search here then see the search box at the top of the page, Enter job description, location and department that you want to join.
- Next click on the button “Show All Jobs” to find related job.
- On the next page you will see the results and you can get details for the job by clicking the link.
- You can read job summary and qualification required then click on the button “Apply Now”.
- Next enter your name, suffix, home phone, alternative phone number, email address, address and country.
- Next enter City, state and zip code in the text boxes and then click on the button “Continue” and after that complete your further application filling requirement to submit it successfully.
HR department will collect all application to review them to choose the right candidates for the interview. After two weeks or three week you will get your interview letter.
Important Interview Questions:
You are going to join global aircraft company so it is obvious that you have to face challenging interview stage. Experts will ask your technical and professional questions to judge your mental strength, confidence and your skills. Here you can see these important questions.
- What can you give this company by your efforts?
- Why you want to be flight attendant?
- If you have different 9 balls and one of them is heavier, you have to balance them with one balancing tool, how much time you need to find heavier ball?
- What inspire you most here to work?
- Have you ever helped your co-worker in any project?
- Your flexible hours to work here?
- How will you define leadership?
- What is your favorite destination?
- If you will get a chance to work at our office present in other country? What will be your decision?
- What are your priorities of life?
American Airlines is offering you competitive salaries according to your skills and qualification. They know that their workforce is a real reason behind their consistence successful journey. Here you can see salaries report.
|Job List||Annual Salary|
|Customer Service Representative||$30,000|
|Aircraft Maintenance Technician||$65,476|
|Customer Service Manager||$55,000|
|Passenger Service Agent||$28,000|
|Bilingual Sales Representative||$10.80|
By getting job here you can review all benefits and other advantages that company is providing to its employee. They are offering affordable these benefits on cheap rates that employee can afford easily.
- Health & Wellness
- Retirement Plan
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Military Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program