Delta Airlines recognize that the success and strength of this company lies on its Team. Delta Airlines is major airline in United State that operates about 5,400 flights every day at domestic and international destination. It is flying over 334 destinations in more than 64 countries. Delta Airlines is at 6th rank in the oldest airline companies. Its employees are working so hard to give at the top of the best airline companies and their efforts are working for the company to give it success. About 80,000 employees are working under this company and company is also giving chances to work with them who are looking for good jobs.
Why To Work With Delta Airlines?
If you are passionate and ambitious toward serving the communities with your hard works then Delta airlines is here to appreciate your all efforts by giving you best rewards. Company values the efforts of its each candidate by giving benefits and promotions to give chance to grow his career.
Explore Career Area:
Here you can find Delta Airline career areas below as company is providing broad career opportunities:
- Flight Attendants
- In-Flight Services
- Baggage Handler
- Reservation Sales
- College Program
- Customer service for ticketing and gate
- Information technology
- International operations
- Flight operations
- Corporate and management department
- HR department
How To Apply For Job?
- Use this link http://www.deltajobs.net/career_destinations.htm and access the page where you can apply for jobs online.
- Click on the job areas link present on the page to get more details.
- On the page read about job area and click on the link “Search all ….opportunities”.
- You can see all links for available job on the page, click on the link and see there details of the job.
- If you are ready to apply for this job then click on the button “Apply Online”
- Choose media type and source and click on the button “continue”.
- Next fill your contact information like your name, home phone, alternative phone number, email address, address, apt#, address 2, city, state and zip code information and click on the button “Continue”.
- After complete your applying process to submit your application.
Candidates will be informed after three weeks about the interview calls via interview letters. All details about interview day, date and time will be mentioned on the letter. If any candidate will miss this interview then he will be out from the selection rounds.
Important Interview Questions:
Here you can read questions that delta HR department asks from the candidates. It is global company that’s why their interview is sometime tough and tricky. You should fully prepared and ready to give their all answers with confidence.
- Please make a PA announcement for a couple going for their first honeymoon.
- Had you ever worked for extra working hour to accomplish your task
- How will you deal with a co-worker who is very annoying?
- Had you ever switch your responsibilities? Why
- What do you think that delta airline working atmosphere is better than your previous job? Why
- What will you if your boss is a complicated personality?
- Do have any visible tattoo on your body?
- Any project that is your biggest achievement?
- Do you know about our employee benefits? What you want to say about it?
- Which country you want to visit? Why
Here you can see the salary review for different job categories in the table to get to know about the annual salaries.
|Job List||Annual Salaries|
|Customer Service Agent||$29,000|
|Customer Service Representative||$30,000|
|Aviation Maintenance Technician||$60,000|
|Passenger Service Agent||$37,000|
|Senior Business Analyst||$90,000|
Delta airlines are providing best benefits service to tis workforce to make them happy and satisfied for working here. This is a best way to make strong bonding with employees.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Family Medical Leave
- Military Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Diversity Program
- Mobile Phone Discount