Burlington Coat Factory Warehouse Corporation is a U.S. based company which presents its customers a number of items on retail prices. This company presents its customers more than 500 stores where they can shop online or by going to the outlet where this company offers its products. This company has a hiring procedure where it presents the assessment test as well as two interviews to evaluate the performance of different candidates who apply for the job opportunities.
Read More: Access Burlington job Application
Details Of The Interviewing Process:
The interviews that are conducted in order to shortlist the candidates and know whether they are qualified enough to get hired or not. The interviewing procedure consists of sessions of 15 to 20 minutes in which a number of questions are asked. Some of the questions asked in these interviews are given below:
- What is the reason that you applied for this company and why d you want to work here?
- Where do you see yourself in the next five/ ten years?
- Discuss your previous experience of working at this post.
- What are your skills and the qualities that make you different and unique as an applicant?
- How would you answer the customers in case if they have any complaints?
- What would be your reaction in case if you have a customer having some problem or complaint?
Some of the managerial posts for which applicants can apply using the online portal of Burlington are mentioned as under:
- Store manager
- Assistant store manager
- Sales associate
- Higher management posts
Some of the questions that are generally asked from managers are given as under:
- What is your opinion in case if an employee steals something from the store?
- Also compare the employee theft with the case of theft of customers who have came here to shop for different products.
- What are your weak points and how do you suggest improvements for yourself?
- What is your point of view on the sales at different stores at Burlington and what are your suggestions regarding the improvement of these stores?
During these interviews, you have to dress up neatly and formally in order to present yourself in the best possible way. Speak confidently to present yourself in the best possible way.
Some of the questions that were asked from sales associate in order to know different experiences regarding the professional life at Burlington are given as under:
- Discuss your duties and job title and also discuss details about your responsibilities.
Answer: I started my job as a general employee where I had to place all the packages and stock material in the shelves. After that, I was upgraded to the level of cashier. I had to make bills for the customers and answer them regarding their questions.
- Discuss the hiring procedure and the questions asked in interviews and tests.
Answer: I filled the application form with my personal details and my previous experience. Some of the questions were about my strengths and weaknesses and questions regarding my reliability as an employee.