Domino’s Pizza knows the real value of having fun with work. At Dominos you will get to learn new knowledge and skills. This is the reason why our in store positions are always available for full time or on casual basis. So you are always welcome to find a time to hang out with mates and do that stuff which you love to. Sometimes you might just want to earn some cash while your student life or may be for long time. Many of our current manages started out by delivering pizza to different places or by working in store but they are in charge of their own millions and millions dollar business. Isn’t it interested? So what are you waiting for? If you are interested to start your career with Dominos then access career portal and explore all available positions and apply for any one by submitting your job application online.
Available Positions :
Few recently opened positions are given below. If you are looking for job then explore all available jobs and find any one which suits you well, apply for it through online application system.
- Production Team Member
- Warehouse Team Member
- Sanitation Team Member
- E&S Warehouse Team Member
- Delivery Driver
- Human Resources Generalist
- Customer Service Rep
How To Find Job?
In order to apply for any job at Dominos you are required to keep few things in hand
- You must have a computer system or laptop with you
- You must keep internet connection available on system
- If you are new member then you need to keep resume in hand else you must have a career profile.
Step By Step Guides:
- Firstly you have to turn on your computer and open internet browser which you are currently using. Add official URL of Dominos career in address bar to access website.
- Link of website is given here https://jobs.dominos.com/dominos-careers/
- Click on the button of “Start job search” which is located on top right side of web page.
- After clicking you would be redirected to another small window where you are required to select category of department.
- Choose any one department according to your expertise and skills and click on button of “Show me jobs” located at the bottom of list.
- In next step you have to select job function from drop down menu. You will be redirected to list of available jobs.
- You need to choose any job according to your interest by clicking on it.
- Read complete description of job and click on button of “Apply Now”
- Log in to your profile and submit application of job online or if you are a new customer then you have to create your account.
Important Interview Questions:
Once you have been shortlisted against your application, start preparing for interview. Some important questions for interview is given below which will help you a lot.
- Give us your Introduction?
- What are your Strengths and weakness?
- What would be your strategy to handle a co-worker if he did not agree with you in some actions?
- Do you a career minded or driven individual person?
- Have you worked in a position where you have deal with public?
- Why do you want to join Dominos?
- How would your previous experience will help you at Dominos?
- Where do you see yourself after five years?
- How long ago did your previous job last?
- Do you have any reliable vehicle?
- What do you mean by Customer service?
- Give us an example when you have helped somebody?
- How would you handle an angry customer?
- Have you been charged on your driving record?
- What is your availability?
- Are you fine by doing 20 hours job with minimum wages?
- Do you exercise grooming habits?
- Do you have idea of directions of famous areas?
- Do you have a mobile phone with which you will contact customers?
- Do you have a car with insurance?
- What can you bring to table?
- Why do you think you are eligible for this job?
- How long do you see yourself at Dominos?
- When will you start your work?
- What are your salary expectations?
- Do you want to ask any question from us?
Annual Graph of Dominos salaries are given below which will help you estimate the range of salaries for every position and department.
|Job Title||Annual Salary|
|Customer Service Representative||$19,760|
|Customer Service Associate||$20,000|
|Assistant Store Manager||$20,385|
|Manager in Training||$35,000|
|Help Desk Analyst||$40,000|
|Class A Driver||$71,364|
|Assistant Sales Manager||$19,000|
Benefits and Reviews:
Dominos is providing lots of benefits to their workers besides package of salary. If you are an employee of Dominos then you are entitled for various incentives and bonuses on the base of your performance and position. Few benefits are stated below.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Mental Health Care
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Performance Bonus
- Stock Options
- Equity Incentive Plan
- Supplemental Workers’ Compensation
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Work From Home
- Fertility Assistance
- Dependent Care
- Adoption Assistance
- Reduced or Flexible Hours
- Military Leave
- Family Medical Leave
Dominos is considered as a perfect place to work with balanced life. Comprehensive benefits and compensations are given to the employees according to their pay scale and performance. Effective job security and management services are provided to employees to work in comfortable environment