Pizza Hut is a U.S. based restaurant which has its chain of outlets at a number of locations all over the world. This restaurant presents a variety of pizzas and a number of side dishes along with these items. There are 6000 outlets of Pizza Hut. The company currently has more than 160,000 employees who work in close coordination with each other to complete different tasks on daily basis and present best quality food to its customers.
Job Opportunities At Pizza Hut:
Pizza Hut presents a number of job opportunities to the job seekers residing in different areas. You can apply for the job by submitting application forms through two different platforms which are:
- Official careers portal on the website of Pizza Hut which presents a number of job openings
- Submission of a hand filled application to any outlet where you want to work
There are two categories of jobs in which Pizza Hut offers its jobs on its website which are:
- Restaurant jobs
- Corporate jobs
You can click the category to search for the current openings and view all the available jobs. The customers can also sign up for alerts regarding different job alerts.
The candidates who are willing to apply for the positions opened at Pizza Hut must be eligible for jobs at these outlets. The eligibility criteria for qualification as a job applicant are given below:
- The applicants must have an age of 16 years or more. applicants with 18 years of age can apply for the work permit if needed
- Applicants must not have any record as a criminal
- Applicants must not be drug addicts and should be able to clear the drug tests conducted after the hiring procedure
Note that all the applicants must meet the higher authorizes in order to complete the interviewing process during the working hours which are 11:00 AM to 12:00 AM on daily basis.
Benefits and salary packages:
The starting pays for each of the position at Pizza Hut depend on his duties and responsibilities. The lower level jobs such a delivery drivers, cooks, cashiers etc are paid on hourly basis and the pay increases with the increase in their level of experience with the passage of each year. Some of the benefits provided to all the hired employees are given below:
- Free availability of uniforms and all the needed equipment for working
- Training programs arranged specifically for freshly hired employees. Note that these programs are conducted by designing specific fee structures for the people who need to sign up for these programs.
- There are specific qualification criteria for the health care programs and benefits. The qualified employees may apply for these programs in case if they want these programs.
- Getting discount rates on the food items which are offered in these outlets
- Getting basic life insurance facilities from the company
- A number of retirement plans and specified number of vacations are offered for the qualified candidates