Five Guys is one of the most famous restaurants which offer its services in Washington DC, United States. This restaurant started its business when Jerry and Jane Murrel invested their money, time and efforts for introducing delicious burgers in the market. The restaurant is famous for its toppings in burgers. This company presented a number of opportunities for purchasing its franchises in the year 2003 and sold about 300 of its stores. This restaurant has its outlets at 1000 different locations all over the country. The restaurant uses coolers instead of freezers to use the fresh food items within a few days.
Read More: Find Five Guys Burgers Employment Details
Expected Interview Questions:
In order to perform well during the interviewing process, you have to be prepared for the interviews conducted at this company. Some of these questions are given as under:
- How much do you know about this company and the job position?
- Do you expect to learn anything regarding this job opening? What have you learnt from your past experiences while working at other companies?
- Do you have any past experience related to this job?
- What was your best and worst experience while working at your previous positions?
- Will you be able to accomplish all the goals and will you be able to complete all the responsibilities handed over to you during this job?
- If you face any problems during your working hours for example, handling a complaining customer or catching someone stealing from the company’s property, will you be able to handle the situation?
- Have you faced any such situations while working at any previous companies?
- Will you be able to handle team members in case if you are handed over the responsibilities as a team leader?
- Comment on your management skills and rate your abilities as a manager.
- Would you be available in case if restaurant needs you during your off day or non-working hours?
Tips For Getting Selected As An Employee:
In addition to the above mentioned questions, there are a number of tips that can help a candidate in getting selected as an employee at this firm. Some of these tips are mentioned below:
- Dress up professionally and show interest in the job for which you are getting interviewed.
- Show up for the interview in time and be punctual in case if you are hired at this position. This way, you will have higher chances of getting promoted.
- Have a little background knowledge about the company’s rules and regulations and standards by which it presents its services and products to its customers.
- Greet the interviewers professionally at the start and end of the interview.
- Have excellent communication skills and try to practice the answers for the questions given in the above section prior to going for the interview.
Entry level candidates generally get the job after the first interview and their performance is observed during the job. The higher authorities promote the deserving candidates after the passage of a few months.