At Foot Locker we just see about the life from the shoes up. Shoes are all we think and talk about. We are looking for those people or candidates who live and breathe with sneakers, people who can’t think of anything else rather than sneakers. Our aim is to build one of the strongest and most passionate team of sneaker in retailing. Do you have that energy, enthusiasm and desire to be the best? Do you want to work at a place where every day is a new day of sneaker? If yes then what are you waiting for? Consider all great opportunities of foot locker to build your career through its online application system.
Explore Your Career:
Some current vacant positions are given below, if you are interested to start your career with this organization feel free to access all of its department and available positions through its online career platform.
- Cisco Network Analyst – Routing, Switching, Security,
- Senior Manager, Leadership Development
- Real Estate Store Planner
- Benefits Manager
- Sales Lead (Part Time Management)
- Sales Associate (Part Time)
- Assistant Manager
- Store Manager
- Regional Administrative Assistant Part Time
- IT Project Manager
- Store Design Planner
How To Find Job?
In order to find a job at foot locker you are required to keep few things in hand
- You are required to have a computer or laptop or any other similar device
- You must have internet connection available on that device
- You must have an account on Foot Locker career
- If you don’t have any account keep your Resume in hand
Step By Step Instructions:
- First of all you have to turn on your computer and open internet browser in order to access website. Copy link of website which is given here http://sneakerjobs.com and paste into address bar of web browser.
- Access home page of website and scroll down little window till center of web page. You would see a box which is labeled as “Advanced Search”
- First of all you have to select the category of search either search by radius or search by location.
- Let’s suppose you have selected the option of search by “radius” you are required to select category of your job through drop down list.
- In next step you have to select “Job Type” from given options of internship, contract, part time or full time job.
- Select “Brand” from given options of Foot Locker Canada, foot locker e commerce or kids foot locker.
- Furthermore, select name of your country, name of state and province and name of city in marked fields of text.
- Enter your address in next field and click on button of “Search” to get results.
- Once you have entered all the information you will be redirected to set of available results.
- Find any position according to your skills and expertise, read complete description of job and click on button of “Apply now”
- Log in to your profile to submit your job application online but if you are a new member then you have to create your account before submission of application.
Important Interview Questions:
Once you have been selected for interview against your application of job, start preparing yourself for the interview by reviewing important interview question. Some most frequently asked questions of Foot locker is given below which will help you to prepare yourself for interview.
- Tell us something about yourself?
- Why do you think that this company would be good for you?
- Why do you want to work at Foot Locker?
- What do sneakers mean to you?
- When you picked up a pair of sneakers what do you think about them?
- How would you fit foot locker in your life style?
- Describe a time when you were a leader and describe superior services of customer?
- Tell us about a situation where it was difficult for your to overcome a problem?
- Why should we hire you? What makes you deserving candidates than others?
- How does customer services look like?
- Give us an example of that time when you have received a good opinion regarding customer services?
- Which is your favorite bran of shoes?
- How would you define a good customer service?
- What motivates you?
- What are you anticipating out of foot locker?
- What would you do if your friend will ask for discount?
- What do you bring to table except resume details?
- How would you deal with a client who is difficult to handle?
- Is it ok for you to sell items?
- What are your professional weakness and strengthens?
- What are your salary expectation?
- What do you want to know form us?
The average annual Foot locker salary for the post of sales person ranges from $15000 to $65,000 for the post of Manager. For more information please follow given below graph of salaries.
|Job Title||Annual Salaries|
|Retail Sales Associate||$19,000|
|Customer Service Representative||$22,000|
|Assistant Store Manager||$25,000|
|Retail Assistant Manager||$24,000|
|Manager / Trainer||$54,000|
|Assistant Sales Manager||$28,000|
Benefits And Reviews:
Foot Locker is providing various benefits and allowances to their employees besides their salary packages. These allowances are basically about compensations and benefits related to job security great employment opportunities and advancement. Effective Management policies and fast pace job culture. Besides professional view company is also providing a number of other benefits which are stated below
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Pension plan
- 410k plan
- Retirement plan
- Military Leaves
- Paternity Leaves
- Maternity Leaves
- Family Medical off
- Vacation and paid time off
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Discount
- Professional Development and support
It is a productive place where being an employee you will able to perform multiple tasks and grow your experience. Experience will be gained by handling different type of conflicts which will be beneficial for long term to resolve issues on your own.