GNC which is also known as General Nutrition Corporation is a U.S. based company which presents a number of health products as well as nutritious items for its customers on retail prices. This company started working in the year 1935 and has been able to offer its services at more than 7000 different locations all over the world. The company was able to generate revenue of about $2.63 billion as recorded in the year 2013. It has about 14000 employees who work hard to be able to present all the items in shelves in the best possible manner. The company believes in the slogan “Live Well” which indicates its motto to enable everyone to live to their fullest while having a nutritious life.
Read More: Find GNC Job Application Online
Hiring Procedure Of The Company:
Using the online platform of GNC, the job seekers can apply for job opportunities which are available on the official website of this company or they can submit the hard copy of this application form after filling all the required details in the GNC outlet where they want to work.
The interviewing procedure starts in about one week after submission of the application. This interview is conducted by a panel of interviewers and hiring managers or can be a one on one interview. The number of individuals in the interviewing body depends upon the job position for which candidates are being interviewed. There are two types of job opportunities available for the applicants at this company which are:
- Part time job opportunities
- Full time job opportunities
Expected Interview Questions:
Some of the questions which are asked during the interviewing procedure at GNC are given as follows:
- Discuss your past experience of dealing with the customers visiting the outlets of the company where you have already worked.
- If a customer has any complaints about the products bought from this shop, how would you deal with him?
- What would be your reaction and procedure of dealing with angry customers?
- In addition to the above mentioned questions, some of the questions that can be asked from the candidates can be about vitamins, powered drugs, fitness products and other items presented by this company.
- What are your goals and where do you see yourself in the next 5 to 10 years?
- How would you define your overall personality in terms of professional as well as personal life?
- What are your expectations from this job?
- Are you able to play your part as a team leader or a member of the team in order to accomplish different challenges while working?
- What was the last position at which you were working in the last company where you worked?
Tips For Getting Selected During The Interviewing Procedure:
Some of the tips which can be followed for getting selected during the hiring procedure are mentioned as under:
- Be polite and confident while answering the questions asked by the interviewer.
- The interviewers greatly observe different aspects of personality in order to evaluate the candidate’s ability as an employee. Therefore, try not to be nervous and speak with complete surety.
- Answer all the questions with honesty and have strong convincing skills so that hiring managers may get your point of view and agree to it.
- In addition to have a strong and influencing personality, you must also present yourself in the best possible way by dressing up for the interview in a formal manner.
The shortlisted candidates will be contacted soon after the completion of hiring procedure in order to ask them to join the company as soon as possible.