Chipotle Mexican Grill is a restaurant with the specialty in Burritos and Tacos and it has been running in United States, Canada, France, United Kingdom and Germany. Word Chipotle means Smoked dried Jalapeno grill. The name came from ‘Nahuatl’ word ‘Chilpoctli’ which has this meaning. The restaurant is considered to be one of the first fast casual dining chains.
Chipotle stated its operations in 1993 and now it has expanded its branches to more than 1700 branches at different locations. Four main items of the menu of it is:
Each item may have chicken, pork, carnitas, barbacoa, tofu-based sofritas with additional toppings like rice, beans, sour cream, lettuce, salsa and cheese. Instead of increasing the items in the menu, the restaurant has focus on its core menu so that the quality of the food is not compromised. Food is prepared in every restaurant except preparation of beans and carnitas is done in the main kitchen which is in Chicago.
Chipotle allows it customers to give order for the food through fax and also online orders are accepted. Few years back, Chipotle made and app to make it more convenient for the customers who could find a Chipotle restaurant and place an order through the app. This is allowed for both Apple and Android users.
Fax Order Form:
Due to this facility given by Chipotle, its customers can easily order their favorite food by just sitting at their homes and can enjoy the jalapeno chili filled Burritos and other items with the topping of beans and cheese.
Fax order form can be printed from this link “Click Here”
- From the first section of the fax order form of Chipotle you have to select one of the following entrée burritos, burrito bowl, tacos, and salads
- In the next column, you can select the rice and bean options if you are interest in the addition of these two. To select them, you will be required to encircle them.
- Rice and Beans both are available in two varieties. Rice may be brown and white while beans may be black or pinto. You may select any of your choice among them.
- After that, you can choose the type of filling you want which include chicken, steak, carnitas, barbacoa, and vegetarian.
- Chicken is marinated and grilled for the serving while on the other hand,
- The steak which is of beef is also marinated in adobo and then grilled.
- Carnitas is the pork meat which is seared and then shredded.
- Barbacoa is the name used for Barbeque in which grilled beef is given.
- The last one is the vegetarian which if for the people who do not like to eat meat.
- After the selection of filling, you can make a selection from Salsa in the next section. It has four different options among which you can select of your choice. These options are Mild Tom, Med Corn, Med Green and Hot.
- Next section is of Dairy where you can select additional toppings and it includes, Sour cream, Cheese, Guacamole and Lettuce.
- At the end, you can order your drink by mentioning its flavor and size you want for example if you need large coke, you can write as ‘Lg Coke’.
- After the completion of the form you can fax the form to the number of the Chipotle location you searched at your nearest.