Domino’s is a restaurant chain in United States which has around 10,000 stores in more than 70 countries. The specialty of Domino’s is pizza and the headquarters of the company are in Domino Farm Office Park. The operations of the company were started in 1960 and now it is considered to be the second largest pizza chain in United States and the largest worldwide.
Domino’s is consistently in need of new employees to handle the operations of its almost 10,000 stores present in different locations. The hiring of the employees is done at both the management level as well as entry level where they can make progress in their careers.
- Minimum Age to Work: Those who are interested in working for Domino’s Pizza must have an age of at least 16 years.
- Hours of Operation:Hours of operations vary according to the location but at most of the stores following timings are followed
- Sun – Thurs: 11:30 am – 12:00 am; Fri – Sat: 11:30 am – 1:00 am
Available Positions: Different job positions are offered by the company where you can apply according to your desire and qualification. Some of the most typical positions include;
- Customer Service Representative
- Pizza Maker
- Bicycle Driver
- Assistant Manager
- General Manager
- Operational Leadership Program
- To work for Domino’s, you must ensure your availability to perform your duties on weekends.
- If you are willing to work for flexible hours, you will be able to get the preference in the selection.
- You must have necessary know-how about the pizza and its variety and cooking methods and standards and machinery in which pizza is made that would help you to satisfy the customers whenever they ask something from you and retain your job as well.
- Entry level employees can apply and get the job without any prior experience while for the management position, high school diplomas are required with an experience of minimum two years in the food service industry.
- Customer service representatives have the responsibilities of cooking food, maintaining and keeping the work place clean. They must not let the inventory to get short and that should always be available. They have to work for longer shifts so they need to be physically fit. The orders are taken from the customers by them which may also be on phone calls.
- Driver position also remains open for the delivery of the products in a way which do not harm them. Drivers’ duties also include to deliver at the specified time and keep the products safe. They must have a valid driving license as well.
- Management positions which require at least 2 or three years of experience include General Manager and Assistant Managers. They have to maintain the sales records and communicate with the corporate offices. They are responsible to hire and train the new employees and ensure that the employees have been following the standards which are set by the company regarding the food and the environment of the restaurant.
Salaries of the Employees
- Customer Service Representatives beginning with the minimum wage rate can earn up to $8.00 per hour after spending some time with the company.
- Drivers can make around $7.5 to $8.5 per hour.
- Pizza makers earn between $8.00 and $9.00 per hour.
- Assistant Manager’s pay scale ranges between $10.00 and $12.00 per hour
- General Manager enjoys an annual salary around $50,000.