Edible Arrangements is a company which has a quality of creating gifts of unique nature. Company arranges the fresh fruits and make a combination of fruit baskets and floral arrangements which ultimately make some new designs of gifts. The gift boxes which their skilled workers make have premium chocolate dipped fruit, and fresh-fruit-to-go products. Edible Arrangements began its operations in Connecticut in 1999 which are not confined to United States now number of stores has increased to 1100. Other countries in which the business is being operated include Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Italy, Turkey, Hong Kong, Oman, India and China.
Application of the Interview:
If you want to get employment opportunity at Edible Arrangements you can simply visit its main website which is www.ediblearrangements.com and enter into the career link which will give you an application form. You can fill it and submit it to the company.
Types of Interviews:
Once you are done with the application process you will be called by the manager within a week for the interview which is conducted at the store location of the Edible Arrangements. The interview is of informal kind. Mostly a single interview is there to ask you questions which are related to you and your past experience. First you get a call on telephone through which your face to face interview will be scheduled.
A normal interview at Edible Arrangements is of about 15 to 20 minutes. Persons applying for different positions will be asked different kind of questions
Questions Mostly Asked in the Interview:
- Introduce yourself in 5 words?
- Do you know about the products of Edible Arrangements?
- What is your long term goal?
- How would you decide on your objectives?
- Why do you want to work for Edible Arrangements?
- Do you think you will make your career at Edible Arrangements?
- What are the skills you possess which in your opinion will be appreciated at Edible Arrangements?
- Give me an example that best describes your organizational skills?
- What different types of fruits are you familiar with?
- What is your favorite type of fruit?
- What is the best way to maintain productivity when working on a busy day?
- Tell about a problem that you solved in a unique or unusual way?
- What is your usual role in a team?
- Describe a decision you made that was unpopular?
- What can you contribute to Edible Arrangements?
- What would make you happy in a job?
Tips for the Interview
- You should be able to tell the reason that why do you want to work for Edible Arrangements. So, you must brainstorm a list of reasons.
- You should make an eye contact with the interviewer and always smile while talking.
- Always arrive on time. Being on time gives an image that you are a reliable person who cares about the time and you will complete your work in time as well.
- IF you know about different kinds of fruits, it will be better for you. You will have better chances of getting the job.
- You should not use long sentences to answer. Always be concise and honest.
- You should do some research before going for the interview. Having knowledge about the company will help you.
- Follow business casual dress code. Make an impression of the professionalism on the interviewer.
- When the interview is done, say thanks to the interviewer through an email for his time.
- Do not smoke before the interview.
- Bring resume with you and a notebook to note important things the interviewer tells.
- Show you interest in the job by asking few questions from the interviewer.