Togo’s Eateries Inc. is a fast food chain in America which is very well known for its sandwiches and subs. Its first restaurant was opened in 1968 in San Jones, California and now it has restaurants in 250 different locations of the country. Togo’s gives its customers four different types of breads and customers can have a variety of hot, toasted and signature sandwiches.
Togo’s is looking for an interactive person so that he may communicate well with the customers on behalf of the company which make the customers satisfied with the food and services. Besides that, Togo’s want employees who are quick learners and cooperative with the other employees and can make a professional working environment as well.Togo’s also prefer the applicants who have some knowledge about the food items and which are healthy for eating and which are not.
- Candidates can apply by taking your resume to the desired restaurant and an application form is filled and submitted with the resume.
- For the corporate jobs, you need to visit the headquarters to provide your resume along with the application form.
- After the application process, you will get the interview call within two or three weeks.
- Interview sessions at Togo’s for the entry level employees are not so long and a normal interview can be completed in 20 minutes which is conducted by the management of the restaurant. Usually you have to appear in single interview in which simple questions are asked by the Manager of the restaurant which may be related to you and your personality.
- For management level interviews, detailed interviews are done and you should have experience in the industry as well about which you will be asked questions.
- Why would you like to work for Togo’s?
- What do you know about Togo’s?
- How can you improve the menu of Togo’s?
- What and how would you suggest the customers from the menu?
- Do you have any experience of working in the restaurant?
- Tell about a time that you had to adapt to a difficult situation.
- What is the most difficult thing about working with you?
- What kinds of things really get your excited?
- What are your salary requirements at Togo’s Sandwiches Inc.?
- What do you think why should you be hired at Togo’s?
- What your strengths and weaknesses?
- Where do you see yourself after 5 years?
- Why do you want to leave your previous job?
- What kind of working environment you are expecting here at Togo’s?
- What are the positive things you last boss would say about you?
Tips for the Interview:
- You should be well dressed even if you are applying for the entry level job and the interview is of informal nature.
- You must always reply the interviewer with a smile and you should be enthusiastic and energetic in front of him.
- You should never smoke before the interview.
- Before going for the interview, you should do some research about Togo’s and its sandwiches. If you know about the company and its products and menu then it will show that you are a kind of person who likes to learn.
- Ask few questions from him to show your desire for the job.
- You can make a list of the questions and practice them for the interview at home so that you may be able to speak well during the interview with some confidence.
- Maintain eye contact with the interviewer