Indeed is a private company and it offers services for both job seekers and employers. It offers various types of jobs for its customers. You can just type keywords related to the job which you want to have and location that you choose into the required area. Jobs’ finding in indeed is a simple and easy method for job seekers to get a great job. You have to follow the given set of instructions to search for the jobs and then apply it online accordingly.
What Are The Detailed Instructions To Search And Apply For Jobs At Indeed Online?
You have to go through the available set of instructions in order to search and apply for the jobs at indeed online:
- In the very first step you have to turn on your system and then open the internet browser which you are using at present.
- Insert the given URL link www.indeed.com into the search tab of web browser to access the homepage of the website.
- On the homepage of the website you will see a red color button of “What” where you have to enter name of company, job title or keyword.
- There is another box named as “where” and you have to enter the city or province name or zip code in that field.
- Now you have to click on the button of “Find Jobs” to proceed further.
When you click on this button you will get number of job position and you are required to read the details about job and then you have to click on that job position which suits you according to your qualification and experience.
- You have to apply for the job by clicking on the option of “Simple Apply”.
- You are supposed to enter your name in the first given field.
- Enter your valid email id in the next space as well as type your phone number in the next field.
- After that you have to upload your CV and click on the option which is marked as “Continue”.
- You are required to end the whole process step by step by following the screen instructions.
- You have to leave your email address and get notifications when new jobs become available after you have submitted the application.
- If you have any question or problems go to the help center of the website.
Company is providing many benefits to the employees, some of the benefits for employees are listed below:
- Basic Life insurance
- Health insurance
- Attractive bonus pack
- Employee assistance program
- Free lunch or snacks
- Growth and development opportunities
- Vacation and Paid time off
- Paid holiday
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Vision and dental insurance
- 401 K (28) Retirement plans
- Medical leave
- Unpaid extended leave
- Disability insurance
- Family medical leave
- Performance bonus
How Can I Create A Job Alert At Indeed To Get Notification About New Jobs?
You can create a job alert, if you want to get notified about new jobs that match your criteria through email.
- Company will send you an email on daily basis with any new matches to your search criteria. You can create a job alert by assessing the company website.
- After performing your search you have to click on the option of “get new jobs for this search via email” located at the upper right of the results page.
- You have to enter your email id and click on the button of “activate”.
- Company will send you a conformation email and you need to click in the email link to activate your alert.
How Can I Cancel Job Alerts?
Every job alert email contains a link at the end of the email which is marked as “Cancel”. You are supposed to click on this link to cancel the job alert. If you are having multiple alerts set up then you have to cancel each alert one by one.
How Can I Remove Or Replace My CV?
You are required to click on the option which is marked as “Remove your CV” if you want to remove or replace your CV. After removing you’re CV you can upload an additional CV or you can generate a CV from scratch by hitting on the option of “create a blank CV”.