Costco has a total employee number of 142,000, comprising both casual and salaried staff. By September 2009, the store had 55 million members. They have been cited by Washington CEO Magazine for been one of the best three companies to work for in the state of Washington. It habitually has been and extends to be Costco’s policy that workers should be adept to relish a work natural environment free from discrimination.
How To Apply?
First go to shop.costco.com/About/Costco-Employment to review the employment notes
For Wholesale jobs, log on to
For Warehouses, Depots and Other Businesses positions apply at
- To apply for a specific position, review the listings below the page and click an area to see vacancies
- On the resultant page, click the position you want and review the employment notes. Click apply blow to continue
- Click begin application button
- Accept terms
- Complete personal details and click Pre-Application Disclosures and FCRA button to go through the following stages:
- Pre-Employment Questions
- Application Information
- EEO Questions
- Review Your Application pages
Licensed/Certified Opticians send application to Denise Mogil at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Licensed Hearing Aid Dispensers and Dispensing Audiologists forward your resume to email@example.com.
Licensed Pharmacists write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a staff of Costco, you are within the reach of your career goals. The company allows its staff to grow as the company does so. No matter your profession or skill, you will always enjoy your stay with the company. From incentives to benefits, you will have more than a reason to stick to your plans to apply to this company for a position.