The Home Depot is a U.S based company which provides a number of products and services for the improvement of houses and building new parts inside the house at retail prices. This company started its business in the year 1978 and has a head quarter located in Georgia, U.S. There are more than 2200 locations on which this company provides its services with the help of its outlets. It has its services in different countries such as United States of America, Puerto Rico, Canada, China and Mexico. The company was able to produce revenue of about 78.812 billion US Dollars as recorded in the year 2014.
Read More: Find home depot employment details
Interviewing Procedure At Home Depot:
The interested candidates can apply for a job opportunity at this company by using two different means of application submission procedure which are:
- Filling an online application form using the web portal of Home Depot and submitting application on this website.
- Printing out the application form and filling it with the required details. This application can be submitted at any company outlet where you want to work.
After submitting the application, you must go through the procedure of short listing which is carried out by a team of recruiters. The recruitment team calls the selected candidates for an interview. The interviewing procedure may consist of a single interview or multiple interviews based on the importance of job as well as the requirements of the technical and non-technical aspects of job.
What To Expect In Home Depot Job Interview:
In order to prepare for the interviewing process in a better way, you can go through some of the questions that are generally asked during an interview at this company. Note that the list which is mentioned below only presents a view of non-technical questions.
- What are your educational qualifications and professional experience that can relate to this job?
- Have you ever helped a customer who has complaints regarding the company’s products? if so, how did you handle the situation?
- What would be your reaction in case if any of the angry customers wants to return the product bought from the store?
- Do you have any experience of working in coordination with other team members to complete different tasks while on your job?
- What would be your course of actions in case if you have a lot of work to do and there are customers that you have to handle on your own?
- Demonstrate a situation in which you have to work as a team leader to complete different challenges and tasks.
Working Experience At Home Depot:
One of the employees working at this company was interviewed regarding the working experience. Some of the questions asked from him are given below:
- What are your roles and responsibilities?
Answer: I work as a merchandiser and stock different items in shelves.
- Do you like the working environment at this company?
Answer: The job was fast paced and I had to work continuously during the working hours.