A number of tasks are administered by the Family Dollar managers. These managers are hired at different levels in the hierarchy of management to control the company operations. Some of the managerial posts at which these managers are hired are assistant manager, store manager, district manager and many more upper level management positions.
Read More: Get Family Dollar Employment Details
The hiring process of Family Dollar stores is simple and convenient. You can submit application using two different methods:
- Submission of a printed out and filled application form by hand at the outlet of your choice
- Submission of an application form online using the careers portal of this company
You have to complete the application form by filling in the details such as personal information, professional qualifications as well as educational qualifications, years of past experience and details of job posts as well as companies at which you worked. The candidates are short listed after submitting the application form and called for an interview.
The interviewing procedure may consist of a single interview session or multiple interviews based on the importance of job and the level of technicality of this job. These professionals are asked simple questions in a non technical interview such as personal interest in job, the period for which they are willing to work and future goals etc.
Duties And Responsibilities:
Some of the duties that are handed over to the managers are mentioned as under:
- Maintaining the schedules of different employees and keeping a check on their performance as well as tasks performed on daily basis
- Adding and subtracting duties of employees according to the requirements of company outlet
- Administering the environment and hygiene of the store in order to keep everything at its proper position and clean
- Reporting higher management regarding the daily financial report and the performance of different employees
- Making a communication bridge between different stores and corporate offices
Details Related To Salary Of Managers And Benefits:
The Family Dollar manager is a permanent job and is paid on hourly basis. Generally, the store managers and assistant managers have to manage the store on full time basis by designing their schedule in such a way that their own life gets along with the professional duties. Some of the details related to the salary packages are mentioned as under:
- Assistant Managers get a pay of about $11.00 to $12.00 for working in shifts of five to eight hours. This pay scale is specified for assistant managers only.
- Based on the experience the pay of a Family Dollar employee can get as high as $16.00 per unit hour. Note that this pay scale is specified for only store managers.
- Some of the included benefits along with the salary offered to these employees are discount rates on different items that are displayed in the shelves of Family Dollar stores, insurance plans, and enrollment in health care plans and programs, benefits of 401(k) retirement plans and off timings as well as holidays and vacations on paid basis.