Smoothie King is a company which is based in New Orleans, Louisiana makes blended fruit-based drinks. Smoothie King is the pioneer of the nutritional smoothie from fruit. Smoothie King has been offering the jobs positions which can be either in-store jobs or the jobs at corporate level. Management of each franchise has the responsibility of selection of new employees individually. Smoothie King offers job positions such as Team Manager, Shift Manager, Assistant Manager, Marketing Manager, Human Resource Coordinator, Financial Manager and Analyst, cashier and supervisor.
Smoothie King searches for the employees who are ambitious and energetic in work. The passion of the employees show that how much they are capable of doing job and will give the output as required by the company. Time period for an interview in Smoothie King is around 15 to 20 minutes in which questions about your own personality are mostly asked. You should be prepared to define yourself in a good way. Questions about you past experience can help the interviewer to know about your abilities and skills. Interviewer is looking into that if you are an interactive person or not. You need to deal with the customers therefore, you must have a pleasant gesture and cooperative behavior with the customers is required. You will be appreciated if you also have some knowledge about health and nutrition. If you have a knowledge about Smoothie King products, you will get a better chance to be preferred over other applicants who do not have enough knowledge about them.
Mostly Asked Question:
When you have an interview at Smoothie King, these questions must help you in that as these are the few questions which are asked in the interview. You can have a good preparation for your interview by studying them.
- Do you like smoothie?
- Which one is your favorite and why is it your favorite smoothie?
- What do you know about smoothies and Smoothie King?
- Do you think you have the ability to lead or you mostly follow other?
- Why do you want to work for Smoothie King?
- Why do you think you should be preferred over other applicants for the job?
- Do you have any experience in the retail business?
- For how many hours do you think you will be available?
- Can you work on weekends or holidays if asked sometime?
- Tell us about your strengths.
- Do you think you are a team oriented person? How?
- What do you know about customer service?
- What products would you suggest the customers to give him/her energy boost?
If you have a past experience, then you may be asked more questions like;
- Elaborate your previous job tittle and the responsibilities you were assigned.
- What kind of environment it was to work?
- Did you enjoy the work there?
- What was the best part of your work there?
Some Tips for the Interview:
- You should know about the company. So you should do some research on it before your interview.
- Try to have maximum knowledge about the products of the Smoothie King
- You must do some practice so that you may be able to show the interviewer some confidence
- Do reach on time otherwise you would lose half chances of getting the job.
- Prepare yourself you define yourself in an impressive way. Your behavior will explain your individual personality to him.
- Keep an eye contact with the interviewer during the interview and you face should have a smile on every answer.
- Try to give answers clearly and in a concise way. Avoid ambiguous replies.