Jersey Mike’s Subs is a chain of restaurants which offers its customers a variety of submarine sandwiches in its outlets. This company started offering its services in the year 1956 and has been able to present a number of food products in its menu since then. The restaurant has its outlets at more than 750 locations all over the United States of America. This company started as a small franchise in New Jersey, U.S and became a chain of successful outlets when Peter Cancro, current CEO of this company, made an investment of $125,000 and bought the first outlet.
Read More: Get Jersey Mike’s Subs Employment Details
Getting Through The Interview:
Jersey Mike’s Subs presents the interested candidates the ability of applying for a job online by submitting an employment form and going for an interview after getting shortlisted. In order to be eligible for Jersey Mike’s Subs, you have to be 13 years old or have greater age than that. Some of the jobs for which you can apply are given below:
- Team member
- Line cook
- Prep cook
- Shift lead
- Assistant manager
- Marketing manager
- Marketing assistant and many more
Benefits Of Employment At This Company:
Some of the additional benefits which are offered to the employees working at this firm are mentioned as under:
- Entry level candidates get discount rates for food items offered at this company.
- Getting high pays compared to normal market rate.
- Full time workers also enjoy additional advantages such as 401(k) retirement plans, health care benefits, basic life insurance plans and many more.
- The employees who hold higher job positions also get specific number of vacations or leaves that are paid on regular basis by the company and additional amount of money for extra working hours.
Expected Questions Asked By The Interviewers:
During the hiring procedure, an interviewer may ask a number of questions and get answers regarding those questions from the candidates. Some of these questions are given below:
- What are the advantages that you want to get from the company during this job?
- What is the reason of working at this position?
- What are the qualities that make you better than other candidates?
- What are your weak points as a professional?
- How would the employment prove to be helpful for you?
- Will you be willing to work during night shifts at weekends in case if other employees are at leave?
- Are you available for rotational shifts during this job?
- What is your long term goal and what career line have you chosen for your future?
- At what position do you expect yourself to be after the next 5 years?
Tips For Performing Well During An Interview:
For getting selected during the interviewing process, the candidate has to dress up professionally to be able present himself in front of the interviewers. He should have excellent skills of communication and presentation. He should be able to convey his ideas to the recruitment team in a polite and professional manner.