Krystal is a fast food retailer chain in United States which started its operations in 1932 in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Krystal specializes in square hamburger sliders which are steamed in onions. Its menu includes hamburgers, fries, deserts, miniaturized burgers and breakfast items. Currently, is headquarter is in Atlanta, Georgia and more than 300 stores are being operated at different locations of the country.
As the business of Krystal is growing day by day, it requires more employees regularly to hire for the running of operations in a smooth way.
- Minimum Age required to Work at Krystal: You must be at least 16 years of age to work at Krystal.
- Working Hours at Krystal:It is a 24 hours food service so it is opened for 24 hours.
- Available Positions at Krystal:Team Member, Cashier, Shift Leader, Cook, Supervisor, Assistant Manager, Store Manager, General Manager, Director of Development, District Manager
Job Application Form: From the link, job application form for Krystal can be downloaded by the right hand side.
Tips To Apply
The application form can be downloaded from the above given link and submitted after filling it. Krystal also allows the candidates to apply online through career portal of Krystal. Candidates who can submit the application by visiting the store may get an advantage of immediate interview.
- The jobs are available for the people without experience and for those who have some experience in the food industry.
- Hiring managers want employees who can work with dedication and they can be relied after giving the tasks.
- Those who can adapt the environment quickly are appreciated.
- Employees must have good communication skills so that the customers leave the restaurant satisfied with the services.
- Employees should be able to do perform duties for lengthy shifts and also on weekends or holidays whenever required.
- Entry level employees do not require any experience as there is only requirement for them is to be of at least 16 years of age.
- Managerial level role need some experience for example a supervisor should have minimum of two to three years of experience in the same field with high school diploma.
Obviously different responsibilities are assigned to the employees at different job positions. Some of the job tittles along with the responsibilities are given below;
- Cashiers have to maintain cash registers and ensure that the correct orders are being taken and added. It is his duty that customer leaves the counter satisfied.
- Crew Associates have the responsibility of preparing the food and assembling of the meals. The food should meet the standards which are required concerning the quality.
- Shift Leader has the responsibility of supervising all the operations. He should see that al the work has been done in perfect manner and everyone is performing his duty well. Shift Leader has to perform duties of General Manager as well when he is not around.
- General Managers and Assistant managers are involved in hiring training of the employees and maintenance of inventory and achievement of sales according to the objects.
Salaries and Benefits:
- A crew member starts the job with minimum wage and can earn maximum $9.00 per hour.
- Shift Leader’s pay scale lies between $8.00 and $10.00 an hour.
- Assistant Managers have annual salary package of around $35,000.
- General Manager who is the head of all the employees earns $50,000 annually.
- Employees serving the Krystal company also enjoy some benefits apart from the salary include;
- Flexible time periods
- Growth opportunities from lower position to higher position on the basis of performance.
- Bonuses with the achievements of tasks
- Health benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Paid Time off
- Discounts on meals
- 401(k) retirement plan
Official Site: krystal.com
Apply Here: krystal.com/careers