PNC Bank is providing career opportunities to all job seekers and fresh students and graduates. As it has been named a “Great Workplace Award winner” in 2015 by Gallup and also one of the “Most Admired Companies” award in 2015 by Fortune Magazine. Company offers various position in every business segment to grow career and hire expert worker for every department.
PNC is providing various internships for students and fresh graduates to given them a chance to learn about financial environment to polish their expertise and knowledge in practical life. Being a job seeker you just have to specify your interest and core area and drop your resume to create an account. Once you have created your account you can find all latest opportunities and also apply for it online.
Build your career with PNC
Explore your career with current opening positions at PNC Bank. Choose your desired department and find available vacancies. Some open positions are given below check all of them to find your dream job.
- Mortgage loan Originator
- Loan officer
- Customer Service Representative
- Financial Consultant
- Teller Supervisor
- Relationship Manager
- Personal Banker
- Branch Manager
How to apply for jobs at PNC?
You need to have following things in hand before access career portal of PNC.
- You must have a personal computer or laptop or similar device.
- You need to have fast and reliable internet connection available on device
- You should have soft copy of your resume.
- You must have a profile at PNC career portal.
Step by Step Instructions:
- First of all you have to turn on your personal computer and open internet explorer to visit website of PNC Career. Input official URL link of website in address bar of browser located at the top of it.
- Link of website is given here https://www.pnc.com/en/about-pnc/careers.html
- You need to find a button which is marked as “Search jobs” located at the top center of web page.
- In next window you have to select “Line of Business” from given list.
- Specify your location from available names of countries.
- Identify status of your job from given options of part time and full time job.
- Enter keyword of job along with date of posting in relevant fields and click on button of “Search”
- You will be redirected to all open positions matching your search criteria. Select any one job and hit click on it.
- Read complete specification and requirements of job and apply for it by clicking on button of “Apply”
- If you are a registered member then sign in to your profile to submit your job application online else create your account.
Important Interview Questions
Being an eligible candidate after shortlisting process you will get an interview call. Once you have got interview call start preparing yourself for it both mentally and physically. Review all important interview questions and prepare best answers against each questions. Few important questions are given below.
- Tell us about yourself?
- Tell me about the time when you overcame a hard situation in positive way?
- Why do you want to work at PNC?
- Have you got any experience with sales?
- How many years of experience do you have?
- Tell us about a fun fact about yourself outside of work place?
- Describe a time when you had conflict with your team leader?
- Why do you want to work in Capital Market?
- Tell me about a time when you have received negative feedback?
- What do you expect from PNC?
- Tell us about the time where you disagreed with management and how did you handle it?
- What made you choose to apply at PNC Bank?
- What are your personal and professional goals?
- How does your typical day look like?
- What is a good manager to you?
- Tell us about a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer?
- What are current interest rates in market?
- Why you are best fit for this post?
- What are your views on global financial crisis?
- What are your professional weakness?
- What are your professional strengths?
How much does PNC Bank Pay?
PNC Bank annually salary ranges from $17000 for the post of proof operator and $210,000 for the post of Senior Vice President. For more details you are requested to pay attention on given below annual graph of salaries.
|Job Title||Annual Salaries|
|Mortgage Loan Originator||$26,000|
|Customer Service Representative||$25,500|
|Assistant Vice President||$69,000|
|Financial Consultant II||$36,700|
|Senior Loan Specialist||$38,500|
|Branch Manager II||$58,000|
PNC Financial Services Group Benefits:
PNC contract employees, interns and visiting workers are not eligible for these benefits. PNC is providing equal employment opportunity regardless of color, sex, race, disability and national or under other category of law. PNC care about their workers and their quality life style. Comprehensive benefit packages are offered by company containing variety of choices, options including full time and part time benefits to meet basic needs. Employees may be able to get benefits of following program.
- Medical and prescription benefits
- Dental and Vision treatment
- 401 (K) plan
- Pension and Retirement plan
- Spending Accounts
- Disability coverage
- Life and Family Insurance
- Education Support program
- Paid holiday and vacations.
- Flexible working Arrangements
- Workers stock purchase plan
- Training and support program.
PNC Bank Reviews
PNC is a favorable place to work with lots of facilities to grow and improve your role once you are a part of it. Company is providing high volume benefits and incentives with job security and effective management. Employees get trained time to time about all new software and programs.