Walmart Stores, Inc., is an American multinational retailer corporation which has its businesses of warehouse membership clubs, superstores and discount department stores at a global level. The business operations of the company have been divided into three different sectors: International, Wal-Mart Stores and SAM’S CLUB. Out of these three divisions, Wal-Mart Stores are the major source of income producing 67.3% of the total business alone every year. Departmental stores are engaged in serving around 200 million customers and corporate clients for each week. The business is spread in nearly 30 countries with more than 11,000 stores.
Walmart also provides the pharmacy products regarding personal care, diet and nutrition, vitamins and sports nutrition etc. If you need medication from the company, you have to ask your doctor to write a prescription for you which for the 90 days.
Pharmacy services of the company include the prescription order form as well which you can easily download from the link below and send it after completely filling it. You medication can be delivered to your home as well if you want them to be delivered. The link which will give you the order form from this link “Click Here”
Prescription Order Form Explanation:
- The first section of the form consists of patient’s information. This information includes the name of the patient and his address including city, state and Zip code.
- Further options in the section include phone number of the patient, his date of birth, gender and email address.
- Then his allergies and health condition is mentioned along with current medication he has been using.
- Next section of the form is about the Insurance and the prescription plan information. This part of the form will be filled in case of being a new customer or if there are any changes occurred in your information.
- Tick on any of the option which is correct which are” I am a new customer” or “My information has changed” or “I am a Self Pay customer”.
- Then you have to enter your insurance ID, group, insurance plan name, BIN and PCN.
- The next portion of the form is related to the Healthcare provider information. Name of the physician and his phone number is to be written.
- In the last portion Prescription Details are to be given. Select from the options “Refill”, “New Prescription” and ”Transfer” and then enter the pharmacy name and phone number.
- For Refill, Rx number is to be entered only from the current prescription labels while for new prescription and transfers, name of the medication, its quantity and strength would have to be mentioned as well.
- In the end, you need to give your signature and the date on which the order is being made.
- After the completion of the form, you will have to mail to the address of the company which is, O. Box 115112 Carrollton. This will help you to get the home delivery of the medication you require.
- Make sure that the form is filled completely and no entry is missed. If you miss anything in the form, you may face the delay in the delivery of the medication.
- For any kind of help, you can call at the number.