Abercrombie Kids is an offshoot of the main company entitled Abercrombie & Fitch. The clothing and accessories retailer advertises to kids aged seven to fourteen, and the casual style of the apparel is inspired by the main A&F line. The children’s line started in the late 1990s with only nine locations. There are roughly 160 locations throughout the United States, and all stores have a fun, bright atmosphere similar in layout to the main company’s other brands. There are also locations in Canada, Italy, and Germany. Merchandise options are available for both girls and boys.
Applying For A Job:
Do you want to work at Abercrombie Kids? If you like being around younger people, are good with kids, have fun in the retail environment, and love clothes, than a job with this company could be for you! There are also jobs at the corporate level that would appeal to those interested in an office job.
- Go to main site. At the bottom of the screen, under the “about us” category, is a link marked “careers.” Click on this link.
- You may apply to be a manager in training, as a model, to have an impact as an associate in a store, or to work at the home office. You will see several links to choose from on the careers home page. Click on the one that best suits your interests.
- To be a model or a retail associate you will have to visit a store in person or call for more information. To find addresses and phone numbers for locations in your area, clicking on the “model” and “impact” links will take you to the store locator where you can search by your zip code.
- To be a manager in training you will have to select your region of interest and then you will be prompted to email your resume to the company.
- If you are more interested in the home office, you can qualify if you are a college student, recent graduate, or an experienced candidate. If you click on “experienced candidate” you will be taken to a page where you can enter in your search criteria and browse the options that pop up. View all the requirements and qualifications and if you think it is a good fit, click to apply and follow the instructions.
- If you are a college student or graduate, click on the link and then make the appropriate selections, for example choosing from an internship or full time position. Follow the instructions to submit your application for your chosen position online.
Different positions have different qualifications, one of which may be a specific age limitation. For the most part you will need to be 18 or older, but if you plan to apply as a minor, make sure to provide legal proof of your ability to work in your country.
Hours vary from location to location and may be dependent on the restrictions of the shopping mall in which it is located. You may use the online store finder to search for stores in your area, which will be listed with their address, phone number, and store operating hours.
Official Site: www.abercrombiekids.com
Apply Now: www.anfcareers.com/