This chain of stores is a specialty retailer that focuses on selling arts and crafts and floral products to customers. The first location was opened in the mid-1980s in New Jersey and has proliferated along the East Coast since then. Stores can be found from the most northern to the most southern parts of the Atlantic coast. Today there are over 140 locations and customers can also purchase merchandise on the online site at acmoore.com. The purpose of the business is to motivate peoples’ creative tendencies while maintaining high levels of customer service and superior value. They also tout a vast assortment of goods from store to store and focus on variety, with tens of thousands of different products available in any given location.
- 9 AM to 9 PM Monday through Saturday
- 10 AM to 7 PM on Sunday.
This is just an example of a schedule, although times will be within a similar range regardless of where you go. There may be exceptions on holidays, so give your store a call if you have questions.
Working With The Company:
Many people are hired by AC Moore each year to contribute to the team and add to the already friendly and helpful staff. If you enjoy customer service or are an arts and crafts enthusiast then this might be the job for you. If you’ve never seen it before, the main website can provide a lot of helpful information.
To Submit An Application:
- Go to main site link below the page and click on careers.
- Read the information provided on this page and then click the link to see opportunities.
- To search you will have to indicate a specific division as well as your location, despired department, and any relevant keywords.
- The results that show up will be listed according to job title and location. Browse all available postings and click on a title that seems promising.
- Make sure that you meet all the requirements and then click to apply for the position. If you don’t think it’s the best fit for you but think a friend might be interested, there is also a link where you can send the posting to others.
- Fill out all the information on the next page to the best of your ability and when you are done, select to submit the application. Someone will be in touch with you once your qualifications have been processed. The final steps might include an interview or other testing, so be prepared!
You may need to be at least 16 or 18 to participate in employment with this company. Speak with a manager or other representative to be certain.
Benefits And Compensation:
Company is happy that you have decided to peruse employment with the company and enjoys rewarding their workers with competitive wages. You may be eligible for additional benefits, such as:
- Health coverage
- 401(k) options
- Additional insurance plans
- Paid vacation time and leave
- Product discounts
- A supportive work environment
Most importantly you will be encouraged to learn, train, and grow within the company environment. By learning and educating yourself on the industry and business you will be given many chances to succeed and lead others. Plus, you can look forward to your benefits increasing as you show your dedication and work hard!