Arby’s was founded back in the 1960s in a town in the Midwest. Since the very beginning it has been committed to providing people with the freshest sandwiches around, all sliced by hand. Despite new technology and modern advancement, human hands still slice all their sandwiches. Two brothers with the last name Raffel started the company and named it what they did after the initials “R.B.,” the first letter being their last name, and the second meaning brother. They began franchising and the company grew rapidly. Luckily, however, it has stayed in the family, and one of the son’s has even become the owner of a few locations.
Hours will vary based on location, but you can feel comforted knowing that you can get a roast beef or another type of sandwich for most of the day, every day. If you are working at a store, your shift hours will be within the opening and closing times of the unit at which you work.
How To Apply For Work?
If so it is easy to do so and everything can be taken care of online.
- Move to main site and access career portal.
- Now you will have to search. You can view an entire category by selecting one of the options for job type or title. You can also customize your search options by typing in:
- Employment type
- Job type
- The matches that appear will be listed with the position title, the location, and the date at which the opportunity was last posted. Click on any one of these choices to view details.
- You can view all sorts of information, from requirements to base salary to whether or not travel is required. If these specifications you see fit your interest, experiences, and qualifications, click to apply online.
- Double check that you meet the requirements and select “Yes.”
- Type in your contact information, insert your resume and credentials, and follow the rest of the instructions on the page. When you are done, your details will be submitted for review.
Someone will contact you if they would like to continue the hiring process. Be patient! If you don’t receive a call within the first couple days it does not mean that you have not been chosen.
Different positions come with a variety of requirements and qualifications, some of which may include age specifications. Some positions within the store hire as young as 16 years old.
Benefits For Working:
The perks and rewards you will receive for working are vast and varied. At the very least, entry-level positions will be offered regular paychecks, employee discounts, and flexible scheduling options. Luckily the company encourages growth and you will have plenty of chances to learn, train, and be educated in the ways of management and beyond. As you are promoted you will be compensated with additional pay and more benefits, which may include medical coverage or vacation time. Wherever you start, you will be a part of a fast-paced and dynamic environment that is fun, friendly, and never boring!