This restaurant chain was opened in the mid-1960s. The first location opened in Orlando and the company has expanded to 24 stores since then. The parent company that owns Bahama Breeze is the largest corporation of restaurant chains in the world. The focus for this particular venture is on Caribbean cuisine, with menu items ranging from an assortment of island-type food to tropical drinks. There is also a strong focus on this theme in the atmosphere, with much of the décor centering on island and beach-themed designs. Employees are enthusiastic and happy to serve others, and you can come to any location and enjoy a casual, laidback, islander experience!
Restaurant Operating Hours:
Sunday to Thursday 11 AM to 11 PM, and Friday to Saturday 11 AM to 12 PM. Certain locations will have Happy Hours times as well, which are often times from 4 PM to 6 PM. Keep your eye out for Late Night Happy Hours also, which will usually be after 9 PM until the store closes. Make sure to double check the schedule on holidays, as hours could be restricted or the restaurant could be closed on that day.
How To Submit A Job Application?
- Go to main site and click on the CAREERS link at the bottom of the screen, or go directly to the link that is given below.
- First, make a selection between:
- Management Opportunities
- Hourly Opportunities
- For both job types, click on the APPLY NOW button to continue. This will take you to a page where you can fill out an electronic application.
- To continue you will need to create an account with the Darden, Inc. site. This will allow you to save your information, submit applications at a future date, and submit your completed credentials.
- Follow the on screen instructions once you have created your log in information to send in your applications. When you are done, wait for someone to contact you about an opportunity in your area.
- Or you can search job by giving keywords like state, country and job type, see the results and pick one and follow the above method to apply through your online account.
For entry level jobs you can sometimes be as young as 16 to work with the company. Certain positions, however, might require that you be 18 or even 21 to participate. Ask a manager if you have questions or reservations.
The compensation and benefits features you will be offered will vary based on your position. For hourly employees:
- Company-wide discounts
- 401K plans
- Medical coverage
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation time
- Discounts with affiliated companies (computer/wireless)
Employees in the management tier can take advantage of a few additional benefits, such as:
- Prescription coverage
- Employee stock
- Additional retirement assistance
- Additional vacation days
- Higher % company discount
- Assistance programs
- Tuition assistance
- Additional discounts with affiliated companies
You can easily move from the first list to the second list with hard work and a good attitude. Dedicating yourself to this company will pay off with opportunities for advancement and multiple chances to show off your leadership skills and industry talents!