A long, long time ago Burt Baskin and Irv Robbins both had a dream to own an ice cream shop that Americans could come to and congregate while enjoying high quality ingredients and flavors. They started separately but before long combined and ended up mashing their brands into one that paired their names and styles. They became a hit quickly and grew into a household name. Their career kicked off after World War II and now they have almost 3,000 stores! Not only that but they have become an international sensation, with stores all over the globe. Although their signature is to have 31 flavors, over the years they have introduced over ONE THOUSAND unique and delicious tastes to the industry. They’ve had a number of innovations and even helped get the concept of franchising started!
Hours vary slightly depending on the store and location. Use the store finder online to find out specifics about the shop closest to you. Hours may also be restricted or the location could be closed on holidays.
They would love to have you as a member of their team! If you are enthusiastic, energetic, and have a passion for ice cream and making others smile then there is a place for you at the store. Go to refer link and click on join the team or go to following link blow.
Submitting At Application In Person:
- You cannot submit an application online for this company; you will have to go into a store.
- Find your store location by city and distance.
- You can use the locator online to find the nearest shop to your residence. It might be a good idea to look up a few that are close to you so you can take advantage of multiple employment opportunities.
- Ask to speak to a manager when you arrive. He or she can help you by giving you an application to fill out. They may also interview you or ask you some other employment history questions.
- You will be notified if you are to be offered a position with the company. Be patient – you may not receive a call the same day you applied!
If you are selected you may have to go through one or more interviews before you can proceed. Apply for a job that meets your skill level and talents, express interest in the job and a passion for the industry, and you will be hired in no time. Enthusiasm goes a long way!
You must be of legal age to work in the United States and be able to prove your eligibility to work in the country. You also cannot be under 14 years of age.
You will receive all sorts of benefits for choosing a career. Of course there is competitive compensation involved. Some positions are paid hourly and others are salaried, and you may be eligible to receive tips as well! Show up with a smile and a great work ethic and you will be promoted in no time. There is plenty of opportunity for advancement and you could make your career at the company long term. Some positions offer additional benefits such as medical coverage and paid leave. And obviously you will receive delicious discounts on ice cream! You will need to test all the flavors so you can recommend your favorites to customers.