This chain of stores was started almost a century ago when the founder invested his money in a dollar store concept where nothing was priced over $1. The first location was opened in Florida and the state still remains a central place for the company. Later the founder’s son joined him in business and they altered the concept and name so that it was a department store. It remained a family business when the grandson joined the ranks in the 1970s. Today the chain has grown substantially into a multi-million dollar business with over 500 stores and an online e-commerce site. Shoppers can go to any location and find goods for the home and lifestyle as well as apparel and accessories at a great value.
- Monday to Saturday 9 AM to 9 PM
- Sunday 10 AM to 7 PM.
These hours are typical but not necessarily universal. It has a convenient tool called the store locator that allows you to find information about specific locations. You can use this resource to find hours and other details about any location in which you might be interested.
Finding A Job With The Company:
If you are looking for a new job or career path, are interested in retail in department stores, and/or enjoy customer service. If you want to uncover employment information on main site. This will take you to the parent company where you can click on JOIN OUR TEAM to start an application.
- This will take you to job search engine, a job search and posting website where you can seek out employment information for a variety of companies and corporations.
- On this particular page all of the available positions will appear. Select any one of the job titles to view more information.
- Read the requirements and overview to decide if this is a good opportunity for you. Think about whether or not it matches not only your interests but your qualifications. If so, click to apply now.
- You need to become a member to continue. Don’t worry, it is easy to do and only takes a few minutes. In doing so you will be able to submit an application for your chosen position to this company.
- When you are done, give the company some time to process and review your information. You may be called in for one or more interviews before you are hired.
Different positions have different age minimums, requirements, and limitations. Some positions have educational requirements that will imply a certain age requirement as well. For entry-level positions you generally should be 18 or older.
Bealls offers a number of unique features and benefits to workers, including internship programs and other training opportunities. In addition of course to competitive compensation and merchandise discounts, you will most beneficially be offered multiple opportunities for education and learning. By growing within the company and being put into management positions your benefits will increase and you can move up within the ranks.
- Official Site: www.beallsinc.com/
- Apply Here: jobsearch.monster.com/search/Bealls-Inc__2e_6?co=x559451hjsx&re=106&re=3101&ah=http%3a%2f%2fcompany.monster.com%2f559451hjs&aj=Bealls%20Inc