Blockbuster has been around for decades, providing customers with the very best in entertainment needs. Primarily as a video rental store, there are also options for video games as well. Shoppers can browse titles to all their favorite genres of movie and TV show in the store or online. Rental options are based on the title, and you can pay a flat fee for a certain length of time. In recent years the company has also added features to the website, such as the ability to have titles sent straight to your door. The company has managed to establish an international presence as well, with over 2,600 stores outside of the US in other countries around the globe.
Working For This Company:
Whether you are a movie buff, gaming aficionado, or are just interested in customer service and retail jobs, there is a place for you with this company. Luckily, applying online is easy and convenient, so there are no excuses to not submit an application pronto! Go to the official site and then to careers by below mentioned link to see all your options.
How To Apply Online?
- You can search for either retail opportunities, which means that you will be working in a particular store location, or a corporate opportunity, meaning that you will be working in the home office where the company is headquartered. There are a myriad of jobs you can apply for, including:
- Store manager
- Customer service
- Shift leader
- Administrative support
- Call center
- Supply chain
- Web management
- Whatever you calling, there is something for you that will fit you perfectly and meet your specifications and qualifications. Click on the category or description that best fits the title you are looking for.
- Further narrow your search by selecting keywords, location, category, and/or position type depending on your interests and needs. Hit search.
- The listings will show the job title in addition to the location of availability. Click to read descriptions and requirements, and if it sounds good, hit APPLY ONLINE.
- Fill out the information and follow the on screen instructions and upload your resume.
- You’re all done! Someone will contact you if they find you are a good fit for the position.
You must have a high school diploma, an equivalent, or be near completion to work at a store. This will most likely mean you are 17 or 18, and at the very least 16, to be a its worker.
Benefits And Compensation:
First and foremost, you can receive training, which will be invaluable to you as you move up within the company or advance however and wherever your career takes you. In addition you will be granted perks such as:
- Product and move discounts
- Flexible schedules
- Assistance such as tuition reimbursement
- 401k plans
- Health care
- Disability coverage
Get excited to work with this company! You will learn a ton about the industry, make new friends, and gain experience that will serve you for the rest of your life. Plus the environment is challenging and exciting, and the atmosphere fun and friendly!