This restaurant company got its start when the founder, for whom the restaurants are named, began making his own sausage to serve in a small diner near his residence. Guests would rave about the taste and take large amounts for the road with them. As popularity of his service grew, he ended up building a restaurant on his farm to serve all the visitors. The single restaurant quickly expanded into the food service empire it is today, with large restaurants and products in grocery stores as well. You can find Bob Evans locations all over the country and stop in to get farm fresh food any time, from hearty breakfast items to chicken, potatoes, salads, and of course the famous sausage.
Restaurant Operating Hours:
Restaurants are usually open from 6 AM to 9 or 10 PM every day of the week. For information regarding locations near you, visit below mentioned link.
Employment With The Company:
If you think you have what it takes to join the ranks of dynamic and enthusiastic workers at this company, check out the EMPLOYMENT section of official site or visit the given link.
- From there, click on CAREER OPPORTUNITIES and then “Search positions.”
- To search, input:
- Any relevant keywords
- Your location information
- The desired job category
- The distance you are willing to travel
- Your search results based on the criteria you entered will appear. They will be listed with the job title, location, shift type, position status, and division all on the front page. Click on any of the titles to view details and requirements.
- When you are ready, click to apply online. This will take you to a page where you will need to create some login information for your account before you can continue. Doing this will allow you to save your credentials, access them later, and submit them for consideration.
- Afterwards all you have to do is wait. Be patient and someone will contact you when a position that fits your credentials becomes available.
This company does not employ minors under the age of 16. If you are under 18 you will need to be able to supply a valid work permit that shows your legal ability to work in your state.
Benefits And Compensation:
The perks you receive for working will vary based on your position, but luckily will increase the longer you stay with and dedicate yourself to the company! The features of your benefits package could include any or all of the following:
- 401(k) retirement and investment options
- Medical and dental insurance
- Additional types of insurance
- Educational/tuition aids
- Stock options
- Employee meal discounts
- Paid time off
- Annual bonuses
- Competitive pay
- Opportunities for growth!
This last feature is the most important – Bob Evans encourages internal advancement and strives for the education and training of each of its employees. By utilizing your strong work ethic and proving your loyalty to the company you could be moving up the company ladder in no time! Wherever you start, you will have the chance to seize leadership opportunities, prove yourself, and receive due reward.
- Apply Online: www.bobevans.com/employment/default.aspx
- Official Site: www.bobevans.com/
- Store Locator: www.bobevans.com/Restaurant/Locate?city=&state=&zip