Bonefish was started in the year 2000 when the founders decided to come together to offer people fish like they had never eaten in before. The first restaurant opened its doors in St. Petersburg, Florida, and was instantly a hit. The idea from the beginning was to source the very best in seafood by tasking dedicated professionals with the mission to find the very best in culinary excellence in the waters around the globe. People can come into a restaurant and enjoy the city-like feeling of the bar, the friendly staff in the clean-pressed white chef coats, and the delicious, fresh, hand-cut fish any day of the week. The restaurant concept is owned by Bloomin’ Brands and has expanded from the southeast to northeast coast of the United States.
- Monday through Friday 4 PM- 10 PM
- Saturday 3 PM – 10 PM
- Sunday 11 AM to 9 PM.
Hours may vary slightly depending on location. Use the online store finder to get specific information about the restaurant nearest you. Follow this link below:
Applying For A Job:
The company is always looking for dedicated and motivated individuals to join the team at all levels of the business. Go to main site to learn more about the menu, the industry, and employment information.
- Go to below mentioned link here to learn more about career opportunities.
- If you want a job in the restaurant, follow the link that is given at the end of the page. If you want a corporate career, follow the link at the bottom of the page.
- Clicking to go to the parent company website will require that you create an account with them. In doing so you can save your information, return to it, and submit all your credentials to your desired position(s).
- For corporate positions you first need to conduct a search. Input criteria such as:
- Job Field
- When the results appear, browse the current offerings. Click on any job titles that interest you to learn more about the requirements and job responsibilities.
- If you think you have found a good match, click to apply online. Follow the instructions that appear on the next screens to successfully submit your information for consideration.
- Regardless of the position for which you applied, you will be contacted if and when they find you are a good match or want to know more. You may have to complete additional levels of the hiring process before you can start work.
Various positions have different requirements and qualifications, some of which include a minimum age. Ask to speak with a manager to find out if you meet the restrictions for your job title.
Benefits And Bonuses:
- Health care with coverage for prescriptions
- Employee discounts on meals
- Competitive compensation
- Vacation time
- Flexible schedule options
- Opportunities for growth
- And more!
Once you start to work at here will uncover a wealth of benefits and opportunities that lay before you. Not only will you be rewarded with benefits, but you will be thrust into an environment that will educate you, train you, and prepare you for future roles in management and leadership. All it takes is hard work and dedication!