This company was first started in 1985 and from the beginning was dedicated to offering people more than a sub sandwich and some chips. For the same cost people can come to this restaurant and order delicious chicken entrees, other meat dishes, and savory, quality sides. The headquarters is in Colorado and since that day over 30 years ago the company has expanded into a business of almost 500 restaurants at both ends of the country. Diners can come to a restaurant at any time and be served delicious, wholesome, nutritious meals at a great value!
Operating hours and scheduling information can be found by going to “Location Link” and looking up the stores nearest you. Please feel free to contact the staff for special information in regards to holidays, as well.
How To Submit A Job Application?
Are you looking for work? Do you have a passion for the food service industry? Are you eager to put on a smile and help customers? Whatever your reason, if you are passionate and motivated, you can find a job at here.
How To Apply?
- Go to the career link or hit the link for employment opportunities on main site:
- Click the link to “Join Our Talent Network.”
- There are two ways to proceed from here. You can enter in your information or choose to search for careers.
- If you enter your info, make sure to type carefully and accurately, and don’t forget to upload your resume! Hit “Join” to go to the next phase of the job application.
- To search for careers, type in any relevant keywords and enter your location information. Or, you can click on “All Jobs” at the top of the screen.
- When you see the results, click on any of the job titles to view details and requirements for employment. If you think the job is a good fit you can select to apply to the position now.
- If and when a position becomes available that matches your credentials, a representative from the company will be in touch with you.
It generally does not hire less than 16 years of age. You must also be able to provide legal proof of your ability to work in the United States.
Benefits For Working:
Everyone will be offered regular compensation for your service to the company. As you build up your time and investment in the business you will be offered additional perks as well. These could include:
- Medical health plans
- Spending and savings accounts
- Assistance programs
- Legal options
- 401(k) options
- Life insurance
- Disability coverage
You will have to be eligible for these features to participate. Most importantly you will have the chance to grow and succeed within the company. As you commit yourself and become educated on the industry you will be able to move into a leadership position and earn not only increased benefits, but increased responsibility and authority as well!