The company first began back in the 1920s in New Jersey (the town is how the store got its name) and primarily sold coats (another nod to the name) for women. As time went on the company expanded and offered coats, suits, shoes, accessories and other apparel products and goods for both men and women. Junior and youth departments have since been added as well as a linens section. Now you can also find certain merchandise for infants and toddlers too, such as cribs. Now there are almost 500 stores in most of the states across America and also in Puerto Rico. The best part is that despite the wide selection and quality of items the prices remain low and attractive! Shoppers can come and pick out appealing items without emptying their wallet on the way out.
Do You Want A New Career?
Applying for a job is easy, convenient, and can be done online from the comfort of your own home – just as long as you have an internet connection! Go to official site and you can see link below the page that gives you information about applying for jobs, working for the company, and the benefits you will receive.
How Do You Apply?
- To search for a job, enter:
- Your desired job field
- The associated job category
- Your location
- Any relevant keywords, or the job number
- Any relevant searches matches will appear on the next page after you select SUBMIT.
- Click to apply to the job. You will first have to create log in information and come up with a username and password. This will allow you to continue the process later if you do not finish. Follow the on screen instructions to finalize the process.
- Then you will be done, and the rest is waiting! Someone will call you to explain the next steps of the process.
They typically hires people 18 years of age and older.
- Monday to Saturday 9:30 AM to 9:30 PM
- Sunday 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
There may be some exceptions, so view the store finder online to locate a specific location and acquire store details if you have questions.
Get ready to get started on a thrilling career with endless opportunities. You will learn a lot and enjoy coming to work in a supportive atmosphere that motivates improvement and encourages advancement!
Benefits And Compensation:
You can see detailed information about what you will be offered by navigating to. Perks and bonuses will vary based on your position, but could include some or all of the following.
- Health care coverage
- Disability coverage
- Different types of insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Assistance programs and resources
- Bonus programs
- Opportunity for awards and recognition
- Investment opportunities
- Access to a fitness center
Most importantly you can advance your career and provide lifelong security and satisfaction for you and your family!
- Apply Here: careers.burlingtoncoatfactory.com/employment-benefits.asp?user_id=
- Official Site: www.burlingtoncoatfactory.com