This restaurant was started just before 1970 and initially sold both seafood and hamburger items. Since day one the company’s focus has been to offer delicious food at a great value with an appealing price tag. At one point in their journey the owners shorted the title to just include seafood so that they could concentrate primarily on the awesome fish, shrimp, and other seafood delights they are known for today. They have gone through a number of upgrades since their opening, from adding kids items to revamping the design. Today there are over 500 restaurants in the United States where guests can walk in and enjoy al the great specials and deals.
Hours of operation may vary slightly from location to location. For the best information, use the online store finder to get the contact number for a restaurant in your area. You can telephone them to find out exactly when they open and close.
How To Apply For A Job?
If you are interested in seeking employment with this company, you will need to take a few steps through the website first. Go to main site to look into exactly what you need to do.
- From homepage, go to the careers portion of the site.
- Read up on the information offered here about what is available to you with this company. You could be:
- A guest specialist
- A manager
- An employee with the corporate office
- Click on apply then choose state, city and location. Start Application after that by hitting on orange button.
- Give them your personal, work history, extra skills and other information to apply for the job.
- To submit an application for a restaurant position, click on the link and then select the exact position you are interested in. Follow the onscreen instructions to compile and send in all of your credentials and employment history.
- For corporate jobs, email the address provided with your resume and cover letter.
- Regardless of the methods you employ to communicate your information with Captain D’s, someone will contact you when a job opens up that is a fit for you. You might need to go through additional steps, such as participating in an interview, before you start work.
For younger individuals, positions as guest specialists are available. This is an entry level job and you only need to be 16 to apply and acquire employment. You will, of course, need to be able to provide proof of your ability to work within the United States.
Benefits For Working:
Nobody works for free! When you are hired you will have the opportunity to take advantage of a number of perks and features, such as:
- Competitive wages
- Retirement and investment plans
- Health coverage
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Tax advantage accounts
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
Whether you start at the bottom of the chain or halfway up, regular reviews will give you the chance to obtain promotions and increased benefits. The restaurant company wants to reward you for your hard work and loyalty, so stick with this career and it will pay off!