This company is an athletic footwear and apparel retailer that is one of the largest mall-based operations in the United States. They sell shoes, clothing, accessories, and equipment for all manner of sports needs and games. It stands out from other retailers in the sporting arena by offering a variety of products on a selected number of sports, making it a popular shopping spot for every athletic need you could have. Today there are more than 550 stores throughout America, Canada, and a few U.S. territories. You can find locations throughout malls from coast to coast, attracting traffic through their helpful employees, prompt service, and quality of products.
Because most locations are within malls, the times when the units are open will depend on the schedules of the mall. You can call the location in which you are interested in to find out exact times. The online store finder can be found at the given link.
How To Apply?
- To start, go to the job opportunities section of the main site or click on this link mentioned below.
- Type in your zip code to find positions that are available in your area.
- Click “Apply Here” for any locations that you might be able to travel to for work. Applying to more than one store will increase your chances of being hired.
- The open positions will appear on the next screen. You can read descriptions and apply to one or multiple by selecting “Apply Now.”
- You will need to create an account to continue. You can initiate the process by typing in your email and hitting “Create Account.” Follow the prompts to complete your application and submit it for consideration.
- Someone will contact you when a position is available with the company. You may need to interview or complete other testing before you are offered employment.
For most positions you need to be 18 or over to work at here. If you apply as a minor, make sure you can provide proof of your ability to work in your state or province. Ask a manager if you have questions.
Benefits For Working:
At this company, you will be taken care of as an employee like you are part of the retail family. They understand that happy customers come from happy employees, so you can rest assured knowing that you will be compensated competitively. Everyone will receive regular paychecks either based on hours worked or a salary, and you can also get merchandise discounts on company products. In retail positions you can take advantage of flexible scheduling and a fun and friendly working atmosphere. Certain jobs, such as those in management or at corporate, might be offered additional features such as investment plans and insurance options. Even if you start at the bottom, you can easily work your way up the chain of command. All it takes is hard work, a strong work ethic, enthusiasm and a positive attitude!