The first restaurant, started by two friends, Aubrey and Doug, opened in Arlington, Texas just before 1980. Their vision was to create a friendly neighborhood feel to the restaurant while offering the right prices and the best flavors around. All of the food on the menu is created in the restaurant and from scratch every day, and guests can rest assured knowing that every time they enter they can sit down and eat great quality food in an inviting and relaxing atmosphere.
You can use the store locator online at the site to find the best and most up-to-date info on the restaurants in your area. A standard schedule is: Monday to Thursday 11 AM to 11 PM, Friday and Saturday 11 AM to 12 PM, and Sunday 10:30 AM to 11 PM.
Applying For Work:
Are you ready for a new and exciting job opportunity? If you want to join the team at here you can get more information by going to the career link. This page can breakdown some of the commonly asked questions about working and point you in the right direction for submitting an application. Follow this step-by-step guide to apply for work:
- You need to decide if you want to work in:
- The service and culinary field
- In a management position
- For the corporate office
- On this page, click on the link that best represents the area in which you wish to work.
- If you want to apply for service careers in the restaurant or a job in management, click to apply online. Follow the onscreen instructions to submit your application.
- For corporate careers, hit the link to see what positions are currently available. You can view more information on the positions, such as descriptions and necessary requirements.
- If you are ready to submit your application, send your resume to email address that is given.
- Regardless of how you submit your credentials, someone will give you a call to let you know how they wish to proceed. You may have to go through one or more interview before the hiring process is finalized and you can begin work.
Company typically doesn’t hire workers under the age of 16. You will need to be able to show proof of your legal ability to work within the United States.
Benefits And Compensation:
You will receive numerous benefits and perks for working with this restaurant group! First and foremost, everyone will be compensated competitively, either based on an hourly pay rate or a predetermined salary. Some employees will also be able to earn tips on the job. In addition, you will be able to take advantage of meal discounts at the restaurant. Some employees might be offered additional benefits, such as 401(k) options or vacation time. If you work hard and apply yourself, you could move from an entry level position to a job at the district level in no time! One of the greatest assets of this company is how they encourage and motivate people to learn, train, and educate themselves on the industry so that their future is bright and successful!