In the 1940s it all began when one of the founders, a woman named Evelyn, opened a small shop in Michigan to sell cheesecakes made from her original recipe. In the 1970s she and her husband Oscar decided to move their business to Los Angeles now that their children were grown. Word of her delicious desserts spread and soon she was able to come up with more recipes and the business was able to expand. They even acquired some out of state customers! A few years later their son David took the small operation to the next level when he opened the first restaurant. With a focus on large portions, a creative flair on menu items, and a warm and inviting place to come and eat, the store found success quickly. Today there are over 170 locations in the United States.
How To Apply For Work?
If you are looking for a new and exciting career opportunity, check out this restaurant group for their latest available jobs! They are always looking for fun and hardworking people to join the team.
- Go to main site and click on careers, or go to the link mentioned here.
- You will need to choose a category of job, based on where you would like to work and where your skills would make you fit best. Your choices are:
- Restaurant Management
- Restaurant Hourly
- Kitchen Management
- Depending on which link you click, you will be taken to a new page that will offer you information about the positions. Select to either search for opportunities or apply online. Select the positions. And proceed the registration.
- For corporate, management, and bakery careers, enter search criteria that includes:
- Location details
- Job field
- Schedule and shift information
- When the matches pop up you can browse them, click on the titles to view summaries and requirements, and apply online.
- For hourly restaurant jobs you can log in or create an account through the company’s website and submit your application online in that manner.
When you are done, sit back and wait! Someone will get in touch with you if they desire to continue the hiring process, most likely by calling you in for an interview. Good luck!
- 11:00 am to 11:00 pm Monday through Thursday
- 11:00 am to 12:30 pm Friday and Saturday
- 10:00 am to 11:00 pm on Sunday.
Please note that this is a sample schedule and hours may differ slightly from location to location. For accurate information regarding your particular restaurant, and search for stores near you.
You must be at least 18 years old to submit an application with this restaurant group.
Compensation And Benefits:
You will receive all sorts of benefits and perks for working with this company. These features may vary slightly between positions and will in part depend on your job type. You may be eligible for any of the following:
- A choice of medical, vision, and dental plans
- Vacation time
- Flexible spending accounts
- Retirement/savings account options
- A variety of insurance options
- Employee assistance programs
- Voluntary programs
- Disability coverage
In addition, every staff member will receive competitive compensation on a regular basis. Wherever you start off, if you work hard and commit yourself you could move up the chain of command in no time!
- Official Site: www.thecheesecakefactory.com/
- Apply Online: www.thecheesecakefactory.com/careersLanding/careersLanding
- Store Locator: www.thecheesecakefactory.com/Locations/locations