Chipotle was founded in 1993 and pioneered an entirely new area in the food and restaurant industry, an arena known now as “fast casual” dining. The idea is to offer great quality food that stands apart from the typical “fast food” concept by offering delicious ingredients that are superior. At the same time their service is fast and eating at this restaurant is convenient. The food has a Mexican flair, with most options offering flavorful choices like burritos, quesadillas, and tacos with a variety of meat ingredients in addition to beans, salsas, peppers, cheese, vegetables, sour cream and guacamole. Some stores also sell margaritas, if they have a liquor license. From humble beginnings the restaurant concept has grown into a chain of roughly 900 stores all across the country.
Most stores are open 11 AM to 10 PM every day of the week. Check the store locator online at refer link blow to see specific details about the one nearest you. Keep in mind there may be some restrictions on recognized holidays.
If you are interested in joining the team go to following link to read up about the company. You can click on the CAREERS link or go to mentioned site below to get started.
How To Apply Online?
By going to this link you can start to understand the process of becoming a team member at Chipotle. The good news is that you don’t need any previous experience, and the vast majority of management-level team members started out at the bottom!
- Click “Browse Jobs” to begin.
- Notice that there are a few ways to get started. You can narrow your search by job type (think “accounting” or “restaurant jobs”), location, or overall groups of opportunities. You can also enter your own search terms to narrow the field as you see fit.
- You can also see recent listings to keep up-to-date on what is being offered.
- As you search you will be able to see opportunities listed by both job title and location, including the specific address.
- Click on positions that look appealing to you and read the description to ensure that it is a good match. You can select the “Apply Now” button to submit your application through the website.
- Click on “I Agree” statement and then move on the login page to get access to the account and to apply online.
- If you are first time visiting the site for the seek of jobs then register yourself to upload you application form for applying.
Someone will be in touch with you to continue the process. Be prepared to complete tasks like an interview or two before the hiring is complete.
Some jobs may have higher age requirements, for example if you work at the corporate office or are a cook. Some positions will have education requirements as well which may necessitate that you be older. Check with the specific work you desire to confirm.
Benefits And Compensation:
Compensation is a combination of benefits and monetary reward. The higher you go up in the company (which is encouraged!) the more you will have the opportunity to earn. Monetary compensation includes:
- Regular paychecks
Benefits Will Vary To Some Extent Depending On Your Position, But May Include:
- Medical coverage/insurance
- Investment opportunities like 401k
- Meal discounts
- Clothing provisions
The biggest opportunity you will have is to advance within the company. Even if you start wrapping burritos and ringing at the register, you could be managing your own store in no time. In fact, most of the managers working at Chipotle today did just that!