The story of this business begins back in the 1920s when a team of engineers came together to design a new car and create the definition of their brand – a line of luxury automobiles with top-of-the-line manufacturing and engineering. Throughout the coming decades they offered innovative products and novel ideas to keep themselves at the head of the pack. They have always stood for great American design and have offered customers iconic vehicle choices, such as those in the legendary 300s class. You can go to a its dealer and find luxury sedans, SUVs, minivans, and more.
Applying For Work:
To apply for a job, start by going to official site and then clicking on company info. This will take you to the corporate home page. From there, navigate to the careers section. You can also get to the page by clicking on this link mentioned below.
- Hit the link that says you can learn about all of the various opportunities.
- Select to search for jobs. You can enter a keyword to search or click on a particular job category.
- When the results appear you can see the job title, location, and posting date of the positions that match your criteria. Click on any of them to view descriptions.
- After making the choice to apply you will be taken to a page that requires you to log in. You need to create a username and password, which will allow you to complete the process online.
- When you are finished, wait for someone to contact you. They will let you know if there is a job at the headquarters for you.
- Please note that if you want a job in sales or within a dealership, please visit a location near you and ask to apply in person. A manager may also ask to speak with you and conduct an interview.
Showrooms are typically open 9 AM to 9 PM and Sunday 11 AM to 5 PM. Please note that different dealerships may have a variety of hours, and certain services within the shop may have more limited hours. To find exact schedules and lists of services, go to the given link.
You need to be 18 or older to work at dealership.
What You Get:
The benefits and perks you will receive for working at here are expansive and broad. These may include:
- Health Benefits, such as insurance plans, prescription discounts, and other services
- Assistance programs
- Flexible scheduling
- Financial security including retirement, savings accounts, and compensation
- Training programs
- Room to grow!
Most importantly you will be able to advance and receive promotions within the company. Some jobs are performance based, and you will be able to prove your merit and gain positions of leadership through your hard work. In addition, you will be offered a fast-paced, fun work atmosphere. You will also be rewarded and satisfied with a career that you look forward to going to every morning!