This fast food restaurant company was started in the early 1950s by George Church, who had the idea to add chicken to the then short list of food items that were being served fast food style. When the first location opened in San Antonio it only served chicken, but later added other sides like fries. In the beginning the business stayed in the family, and more restaurants opened in Texas. Eventually the company went public and continued to expand until there were over 1700 locations in twenty three countries! Sales add up to revenues in the billions and the company has become a leader in value and chicken fast food.
Location opening and closing times vary from store to store. For the most specific information, get the contact details for the restaurant you are interested in online. Use the store locator link to search for places based on address. Give the store a call and ask them for their daily hours.
How To Apply For A Job?
- Go to the careers section on the website, which is under the company tab heading. You can also visit career page to get their directly.
- You need to search for positions in which you are interested. Type in criteria, specifying:
- Job type
- You can also click on specific job titles or categories above the search options if you see a position that looks appealing to you.
- Search results will appear with the location, job title, and the date the posting was modified.
- Click on any one of the listings to view job specifications, such as summary and requirements.
- If you like the job, click to apply and then double-check that you meet all the necessary qualifications. If so, select yes and continue through to the application.
- You will need to submit your resume in one or more formats so that the management can consider you for a position. Once you have done this, wait and see if someone calls you for an interview. Good luck!
How old you need to be depends on the position, for which you are hired, but you need to be able to provide proof of your legal ability to work, and you should generally be at least 15 or 16. Speak with someone in management if you have questions.
Benefits And Compensation:
You will be rewarded for your hard work and commitment to this company. They appreciate what you are contributing to the team, and as a result you will receive benefits commensurate with your position. Everyone will receive regular compensation based either on hours worked or a set salary. You can also take advantage of employee discounts on delicious, great-tasting food! Some positions also offer benefits packages that might include paid vacation time and/or insurance options. If you apply a strong work ethic and learn everything you can, you are bound to achieve abundant success and a wealth of opportunities!