Cici’s was founded in 1985 in Texas and remains based out of that state today. It is a pizza chain where people can come and order food or help themselves from a buffet. Selections include all the finest in pizzas and other Italian foods. You can also order soups, salads, wings, and desserts. Today it is one of the pizza chains in the United States that is growing the fastest. Since the beginning the company has built over 500 restaurants in over 30 different states. Customers love coming to relax at any of the restaurants, knowing that they are getting fresh, tasty ingredients without breaking the bank. Plus the employees are fun, friendly, and willing to go out of their way to help their customers.
- Monday to Thursday 11 AM to 10 PM
- Friday and Saturday 11 AM to 11 PM
- Sunday 11 AM to 9 PM.
This is just an example of typical hours. While stores will open and close in this general time frame, for the most exact information look up your local store at.
How To Apply For Work?
From main site go to about us and then careers, or navigate directly to the page by clicking on this link: You can learn all about how the company is looking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join the staff.
- Click on GET STARTED from the employee home page.
- Fill out the information asked of you on the next page. This will include details such as:
- Contact information
- Questions about your age
- When you are ready, hit next and you will be taken to the next stage of the application. Please note that none of your work will be submitted for consideration until you complete the entire electronic form.
- When you are done, wait for someone to call you. A manager or other representative will contact you when a position becomes available that matches your qualifications. If you don’t hear from anyone right away, be patient! It might take some time to process and review your application. Good luck!
You need to be at least 16 years old to work at here. If you have any questions, ask to speak with a manager.
Benefits And Compensation:
Everyone will receive competitive compensation for working at this company. Your wages will be based either on hours worked or a set salary. You may also have the opportunity to earn tips based on your performance. You will also enjoy attractive discounts on the delicious food the company serves. As you stay with the company and show your loyalty, you may see chances to advance and receive promotion. By taking advantage of these openings you can increase your compensation, benefits packages, and overall job satisfaction! All it takes it hard work, a desire to learn, and a knack for customer and food service.