Circle K has been around for more than half a century, providing customers with everything they could expect or want in a convenience store. They provide a variety of goods and services all within a friendly and welcoming environment. The stores provide a number of specific brand goods, such as coffee and fountain drinks, in addition to pay and go phones, snacks, alcohol, and other merchandise. You can also take advantage of services like acquiring money orders, and some locations also have gas stations. Today the company has spread internationally with over 4,000 locations in other countries, in addition to the over 3,000 within the United States.
Hours Of Operation:
Locations are open 24/7! This means you can stop by any time to purchase convenience store items you may need or fill up on gas. This also means that if you are an employee you might need to have some availability to work night shifts.
Working At The Store:
You can get a job with this company even if you have limited experience. As long as you have a good attitude and are enthusiastic you can acquire a job and enjoy your employment. To start, go to main site and then to jobs. You can also view the page at below mentioned link
Benefits Of Working:
Every single employee plays an important role in the company and deserves to be rewarded and compensated accordingly. As a thank you for your dedication, you may be eligible for any number of benefits, including:
- Competitive salaries or hourly wages
- Health care plans
- Savings plans
- Vacation time and paid time off on holidays
- Education reimbursement
- Opportunity for advancement
The biggest benefit is the chance for you to grow within the ranks of the company. You will undoubtedly learn a lot about the industry, and you can put the knowledge to good use and earn one or more promotions! Your promotions will also allow you to take advantage of increased benefits.
- Do you want a job in the store, as a manager, or with the corporate office? Decide and select an option from the ones listed.
- For store and management positions click the button to apply. Then click on the button to start a new application.
- Search by choosing your desired job title and typing in location information. When you search, available positions will appear and you can submit applications to whichever ones you wish.
- For corporate positions, pick a specific job opportunity from the ones listed. Read the summary and description and if you think it is a good fit, send your resume to the address listed.
*You can also visit your nearest location and speak to someone in person about employment if you are seeking a position within the store.
**Someone will be in touch after your application is processed or your resume has been received and you can continue through the next phases of the hiring process.
You generally need to be 16 or older to work in one of the convenience stores.
Once you are hired you can get started on your next big career move! Work hard and give 100% effort and you will go far.