Craig Nickoloff founded this company back in the 1970s and today there are over thirty locations throughout many states on the coast and in other parts of the West. The restaurant is perfect for any number of occasions, from a casual meeting with friends to a special celebration with family. You can come to any location and be served the finest in all manner of ingredients, from the best cut, certified steaks to fresh salads, juicy burgers, delicious pastas, and more. The saloon bars are also a great place to visit and relax. The interior is made of rich, warm woods, bold rocks, inviting fabrics, and often feature authentic word-burning ovens where people can watch their food being prepared.
Working For The Company:
Do you want to join the team at Claim Jumper? The website is a great place to start, as you can apply easily and conveniently online! Whether you have been a long-time fan of the company, have a passion for food and restaurants, or excel in customer service, you can find a place where you will shine in this business!
How To Apply?
- Go to the CAREERS section of the claimjumper.com website or visit career link mentioned below the page.
- If you want to apply for an hourly position within the restaurant, such as a job as a server or hostess, first search for a location near you.
- Input your zip code or city and state information to find locations within travelling distance to you. Call the numbers listed and ask managers at each restaurant how you can go about applying.
- If they want you to visit, make note of the address and travel to that store to fill out and submit an application in person.
- If you are more interested in a management position, click to search online. From the search page specify criteria such as category, region, state, and any relevant keywords.
- When the results appear, click on job titles that interest you to view the description.
- Click to apply to any jobs that seem like a good fit. Follow the instructions presented to you on the site to submit contact information, your resume, and any other relevant details or links.
Someone will get in touch with you if they feel there is a good match between your qualifications and the position in question. You may get called in for an interview or two, so be prepared. Good luck!
Scheduling information varies slightly from location to location, so use the search tool online, found at below link, to find specific schedules regarding the store in which you are interested. A sample schedule looks like: Monday and Tuesday 7:30 AM to 9 PM, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday 7:30 AM to 10 PM, 11 AM to 10 PM on Saturday and 11 AM to 9 PM on Sunday.
Compensation And Benefits For Working:
You can receive any number of special perks and features for working with Claim Jumper. No matter what you will compensate regularly, some positions with hourly wages and tips, others on a salaried basis. You can also enjoy delicious discounts on all the great food the restaurants offer! Higher positions may be offered additional benefits, such as medical insurance or vacation time. Because the company encourages internal advancement and your growth, by educating yourself and training hard you could be in a management or upper level position in no time!