Cracker Barrel first opened its doors in 1969 with the goal of providing delicious, country-style southern food to customers. Their food is high quality and most of it is made daily. The chefs ensure that the food is fresh, inspected, and delicious, made right to order when you want it. They also offer the best value by keeping prices low but portions robust. They serve great tasting entrees such as dumplings, meatloaf, chicken, and all your favorite breakfast foods. The atmosphere in the restaurant is meant to make you feel at home as if you were in a southern kitchen. You can also check out the store adjacent to the restaurant that provides you will all sorts of trinkets and products to add to your home.
Applying For Work:
If you would like to take a step forward in your career by working at one of the restaurants, then you should go online to get more information. Whether you want to climb the corporate ladder or you are looking to wait tables through school, you can find something to suit your needs here. There are also numerous types of jobs, so you are bound to find something you qualify for.
Read More: Find Cracker Barrel New Openings
Searching For A Job:
- If you want to apply, go to reference link below and click on the CAREERS button at the bottom of the screen, or visit following link.
- There are three different options for career for you. Do you want to work:
- As a retail or restaurant manager?
- As an hourly employee?
- At the home office?
- You can apply for any of these jobs, depending upon your education, experience, and skills. If you choose to be an hourly employee, you have a few different jobs from which to choose:
- Cook (grill, backup, or prep)
- Busser and dishwasher
- For hourly jobs, visit your nearest store to fill out an application and speak with a manager.
- For management and home office positions, you will find two links one for “Barrel Store Employees and second is for New applicant.
- If you are already employee then search via keyword on the website to find a position that fits you. If you would like to work at the corporate office make sure you live within travelling distance to Lebanon, Tennessee.
- Find the position that is right for you and click the link to submit an application online.
- If you are new applicant then make a new account, by providing them personal and contact information.
- Submit your application at the last for the job and then wait for the interview.
Read More: Find Cracker Barrel Interview Tips
Benefits Of Working:
By working with this company you will be offered a number of great benefits in return for your loyal and dedicated service.
- Weekly, competitive pay through direct deposit or a Visa card
- 401K plans
- Stock options
- Product/employee discounts
- Health insurance plus additional plan options
- Vacation time
- Opportunities to grow with the company
- Flexible schedules
The hours you work will depend upon your shift, but they will be within the time frame that the store is open. Store hours tend to be Sunday through Thursday 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM, and Friday and Saturday 6:00 AM to 11:00 PM.
The age at which you can be hired depends upon the legal limitations where you live. Some positions may hire as young as 14, while other jobs might require that you be 16 or 18.
Someone will be in touch with you about your application. From there you can go through the rest of the process and get started! You will be invited to participate in a fun, energetic environment where you can meet people, make friends, learn, and grow!