This restaurant was started back in the 1960s by two friends who wanted to give people the tacos and other Mexican food items that they desired. On the very first day they raked in sales equivalent to nearly 1000 tacos! The company was a great success and by the end of the 1970s there were increased menu items and over 100 different locations. In the 1980s the group continued to expand by merging with another company and extending their hours to suit the round-the-clock lifestyle of many diners. By the early 2000s the chain of restaurants had doubled in size and was acquired by another company. People love this fast food, quick service Restaurant Company and it continues to grow!
Today most Del Tacos are open 24 hours a day. If you need more information, go to link given at the end of the page and find the phone number for the location in which you are interested. Call the store to find out exact scheduling information.
You must be 16 or older to work at here. This is for team member positions – for jobs at higher levels there may be additional requirements that affect age, such as minimum years of experience or education level.
How To Apply For Work?
Are you a motivated team player who loves customer service? Do you have a passion for fresh food fast? Would you like to start a career in the restaurant industry that could take you places? Whatever your reason, you can find a job. Go to link of apply now below.
- For restaurant jobs, type in your location to find opportunities near you.
- For corporate employment, click the link to continue with that avenue.
- You will be able to see the corporate jobs that are available based on the listings on the next page. Read the descriptions, and if you find one that seems like a good fit, click to apply.
- Enter in the information asked from you and submit your credentials.
- For restaurant jobs you can see the locations within your specified search range and the job postings related to each store.
- Click on the job title in which you are interested and read over the qualifications to make sure it’s a good match. If so, click to apply.
- When you are finished all your details will be submitted and you just have to wait. Someone will call you about taking the next steps and beginning your training.
Benefits And Compensation:
Benefits range from regular compensation to to comprehensive benefits packages. At the least you will be paid consistently, either by hours worked or a set salary. You can also receive discounts off the delicious Mexican food served there! Additional benefits may become available to you as you progress through the company and take advantage of advancement opportunities. If you work hard, train with dedication, and learn all you can about the industry, you will be able to further your career and take on leadership and management roles with not only more benefits, but increased responsibility and authority.