The first of this company’s pizza restaurants opened in 1960 as a humble little shop whipping up made-to-order pizzas. Throughout the business’ existence it has come up with a number of innovations to make pizza delivery more efficient, such as the insulating carrying cases and 3D car toppers. The company also pioneered many aspects of the online delivery system, from the step-by-step visual process to the tracker that allows people to be kept up-to-date every step of the way. You can choose from an assortment of crusts, sauces, and topping for pizzas in addition to pastas, sandwiches, side items, deserts, and beverages.
- Monday to Thursday 10:30am to 12:00am
- Friday and Saturday 10:30am to 1:00am
- Sunday 10:30am to 10:00pm.
Some locations may have slightly different schedules. Use the online store finder to see the most accurate information.
Applying For Work:
There are a multitude of positions available, from delivery driver to pizza prep to jobs in management. Check out the career section of main site view able by navigating to active link mentioned below.
- You will see a blue box that indicates you can apply online now. To continue you will have to choose one of four categories:
- Corporate jobs
- Supply chain positions
- Opportunities for students in college
- In-store positions
- For jobs within the store, click on the link, type in your location information, and follow the prompts on your screen to complete an Domino’s application.
- For supply chain jobs, click on the link, select the category that best describes the type of job you want to have, and make a selection from the list that appears.
- For collegiate and corporate opportunities, clicking the link will take you to a search page. Type in information such as keywords, job field, your location, and the organization to see results that match your criteria.
- You can click on any of the titles to view summaries and requirements, and then click the button to apply online.
- You have to create an account to continue. By coming up with username and password information you can save your work and submit all your credentials to the company when you are ready.
- However you apply, someone will contact you when a match is made between your qualifications and a position within the company.
You must be at least 16 years of age and be able to show proof of your ability to work in the United States in order to be considered for a job with this company.
Benefits And Perks:
The benefits package you are offered will in part depend on your position in the company, how long you have worked with it and whether or not you are full or part time. Your perks could include:
- Competitive compensation
- 401(k) options
- Flexible scheduling
- Medical health insurance plans with dental coverage
- Life insurance
- Stock options
- Annual bonuses
- Assistance with educational needs
Most importantly, the company promotes and encourages advancement and will give you many opportunities to grow if you work hard and apply yourself!
- Apply Online: www.dominosbiz.com/Biz-Public-EN/Site+Content/Secondary/Careers/
- Official Site: www.dominos.com/