Dots is a fashion retailer that was invented to cater to women with the ages of twenty five and thirty five who value fashion and stylish items but also value a good price. The company keeps on the cutting edge of trends by having shipments sent in biweekly in order to keep apparel and accessory items fresh and current. The company has grown successfully since its start 20 years ago and now there are over 400 stores across the east, southeast, and Midwest. Most locations are in high traffic areas and community shopping centers. Shoppers can visit any one of the stores and find apparel items related to casual, business, or active wear as well as shoes and intimates.
Hours of operation will vary slightly depending on location. Use the online store locator to access specific information. A sample schedule would be: Monday to Friday 10 AM to 9 PM, Saturday 10 AM to 9 PM, and Sunday 12 PM to 6 PM.
You generally need to be 18 or older to work with the company, but you can always ask to speak to a manager or ask someone if you are walking into a location to apply. Regardless you need to be able to provide proof of your legal ability to work within the United States.
How To Apply For A Job ?
You would be a valuable asset to the team if you have a passion for fashion, enjoy retail and customer service, or are looking to break into a new career field and industry.
- To start navigate to career link mentioned below.
- You have a couple categories from which to choose for job positions:
- Distribution center
- Headquarters offices
- Store management
- In store sales
- For store sales and management positions you will need to apply in person and speak to a manager at the store you are interested in. To expedite the process, have the application filled out before you walk in. You can view and print the application to fill out by downloading the application through the link mentioned below.
- For distribution and office jobs click on the link to view current openings. Select any one of the positions to view specific details, requirements, and qualifications. If you are interested, submit your resume for consideration by mail, email, or fax. All of the contact information will be listed on the site.
- Regardless of your method of submission your specifications will be received and all you have to do now is waiting. Someone will contact you if they would like to know more about you and continue the process.
There are numerous benefits for working with it. They may include any or all of the following:
- Health insurance with dental and vision options
- Life insurance
- Disability coverage
- Investment and retirement opportunities
- Paid time off
- Competitive compensation
Your benefits will be affected based on whether you are full or part time and based on your position within the company. The biggest advantage you will have will be the learning and training opportunities. If you use your time wisely and educate yourself then you can be promoted and move up within the ranks!
- Official Site: www.dots.com/
- Apply Here: www.dots.com/custserv/custserv.jsp?pageName=Careers
- Email us: email@example.com