Enterprise is a car rental company that also specializes fleet management, truck rentals, and used car sales. The company was first founded in the late 1950s and was named after an aircraft carrier on which the founder served during his time in the military. In later years the company acquired two additional rental car businesses and became one of the largest companies in America that is held privately. The company employs just short of 70,000 people and has approximately six thousand locations across the United States (in total of their local and airport locations). The company rents automobiles for a variety of purposes, from temporary transportation when visiting a different area to replacement vehicles in the event of loss or damage to a person’s own car.
Submitting A Job Application:
Working at this company can mean a variety of different things, from being employed at the home office to working with customers at one of the nationwide locations. Starting a job here could be the beginning of a new career for you!
- Go to main site present on the bottom of the page.to learn about your career options. At the bottom of the screen are a number of helpful links, including one marked “Careers.” Click this now.
- On the careers page you can see information regarding benefits, work environment, and job culture. On the top left, click the link that says “Apply Now.”
- To search for job listings, type in any relevant keywords, your location, desired job category, and the position type for which you are looking (full time, part time or temporary).
- The results will appear on the next page with the job ID, title, location, and area listed. Click on any positions that interest you to view a detailed description of the opportunity.
- Read the overview along with the job responsibilities and qualifications. If you want to continue, click the link to submit an application online.
- To continue you will need to either log in or register. If you are a new candidate, click the link and follow the instructions to create your log in, which will include entering personal information and uploading your resume. When you are finished you will be able to submit this electronic application.
- If you are a qualified candidate, someone from the company will contact you for an interview. If you don’t hear right away, it doesn’t necessarily mean that you haven’t been selected. It may just mean that the human resources representatives are handling a high volume of applications. Be patient and good luck!
You must be eighteen years of age or older to apply for even the lowest level positions, such as that of a service agent. Certain jobs many require additional qualifications, such as education or experience preferences. Make sure you read over the entire job description, including the requirements, to make sure that you meet the description of everything the company is looking for.
Store Operating Hours:
The hours of each location will vary based on a number of factors, including whether it is an airport or local market site. Use the online store finder to search for locations in your immediate area and find out about individual opening and closing times. Many locations are open for long hours to accommodate people who must rent vehicles outside the typical 9-5 work day.