Finish Line is a company that serves as a leading retailer of athletic shoes, accessories, and apparel. The business has grown and now operates 660 stores in almost all 50 states. Shoppers can also purchase their goods online at the e-commerce site finishline.com. The products are premium, high-quality shoes and gear. The footwear varies from athletic to performance to everyday use. For customers, the attraction is to the quality and the relevance of the merchandise, not the price. The presentation of the stores is professional, well-organized, clean-cut, and engaging. The goal is to attract both shoppers in the mall and those perusing online to check out the store and notice key products. The employees are people who are passionate about shoes, service, and sports.
If you meet the above description of a employee or are interested in seeking out more information about a career with the company, you can do so quickly and easily online. You can browse different jobs and decide what kind of path you want to take – retail, management, or something different.
- for more information and to learn about the company go to refer link blow.
- How old you have to be to work depends upon the position for which you are applying. Please speak with a manager if you have any questions.
Store hours vary by location, but generally stores are open seven days a week and for long hours, with a shorter time frame on Sundays. If you work in retail in any position, such as an associate or store manager, your hours will be within the timeframe of when the store is open.
Are you interested in:
- A store opportunity?
- Working at the customer call center?
- Working at the distribution center?
- Taking advantage of a corporate position?
*Please note that customer call center and distribution center jobs are only available in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Examples Of Jobs Include:
- Assets protection and loss prevention
- Inventory and supply chain
- Field management
- Customer service
- Store operations
- Real estate
- Information technology
- Merchandise buying
- Distribution center management
- Internet and new media
- Merchandise planning/allocation
Whatever you are interested; there is a job available for you! Applying online is easy and only takes a few moments. You can search based on what is available, what you are looking for, and what opportunities are near you. Apply for your perfect job, or maybe you are interested in more than one. Someone will be in touch with you if they find you are a good match with the position.
- Click on any job category for you think that you are eligible.
- After applying online you will see the two options like applying to open positions or apply to location near to you.
- For open position you can select categories of job according to your interest and qualification.
- Choose the location by zip code, country or state.
- Find online application to fill out to apply for the job, give them all detail that they want to get from you.
There are a number of opportunities that come with working at this company In addition to attractive paychecks. By working at a store you can take advantage of
- Medical insurance plans that include dental, vision, and prescription benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid leave options
- Life insurance policies
- Discounts and contests
- 401K options
- Education reimbursement plans
Get ready to work in a fun, exciting environment where you will meet new people, learn a lot, and grow!