Video games have become more and more popular in recent years as the graphics improve and the range of content of the games increase. GameStop offers a one stop shop to consumers who want to browse available games and add new ones to their collection. The company offers some other benefits as well, such as promotions, the ability to trade your used electronics for new ones, and even a program that will buy old mp3 players and devices from you for cash. People can search online from the vast selection to find their favorite game and connect with users who have similar interests.
If you are an avid gamer or are just interested, a job at this place might be right for you. You can search for jobs by going to link mentioned below.
How To apply?
- You have the option to choose from one of four different fields.
- Corporate/Home Office Positions
- Field – Stores and Manager Positions
- Distribution and Refurbishment Positions
- Internal Candidates ONLY (if you already have a job with the company and would like to apply for a new position)
- There are a couple different ways to search for the right job for you. If you want you can set up a “job agent” by typing in your skill sets, and you will receive an email when jobs become available that match your talents.
- You also have a chance to search for jobs by keyword. You could type in “developer,” “management,” or “human resources” for example. This will return all job openings that match your keyword search. You can also click on a category from among the current listings. The categories with recent listings will be shown.
- You can also click on a job category to search within a particular field. If you want to choose more than one category, hold down the CONTROL button while scrolling. There are a number of categories to choose from when applying here.
- Accounting and Finance
- Creative Services
- Customer Service
- Field Management
- Game Informer
- GameStop Digital
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Loss Prevention
- Military Stores
- Real Estate
- Sales/Game Advisors
- Store Management
- Store Operations
- You also have the option to search by proximity and filter your location by country and state.
- When you have found the job that is right for you, click to submit an application through your online account and fill out all the information it asks of you.
Make sure you have applied for the right job for you – different jobs require more or less education and knowledge of video games, and some jobs offer different schedules and hours than others.
Minimum Age To Work:
You must be 16 years old to work with this company.
The stores are open Monday through Saturday 10:00 am – 8: pm, and Sunday 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm.
Benefits Of Working Here:
You will have a rewarding career working with this company. A dynamic and exciting work environment is ahead of you. The company is very successful and offers a number of different jobs in a variety of departments. There is something for everyone, whether you are new to video games or have been a seasoned expert for years. The company will offer you competitive compensation and discounts as well.
- Apply Here: www.gamestop.com/careers