This company is dedicated to keeping the feel of a neighborhood retailer while offering a wide variety of products at an attractive price. The headquarters are in Texas and the first store was founded in the 1920s. The company expanded rapidly and today there are roughly 800 stores across forty different U.S. states. They also employ well over ten thousand people to make sure that the business is running smoothly and efficiently. This chain of stores provides clothing, accessories, shoes, and beauty items to men, women, young adults, and children.
Monday to Saturday 10 AM to 9 PM, Sunday 11 AM to PM. Because the parent company owns a few different departments and brands, hours will vary based on the store type and location. Use the finder on the website to find information about the particular location in which you are interested.
Applying For Work:
Whether it is because you love retail and fashion, enjoy working with people and serving customers, or are just looking for your next big career move, you can find a job with this company that is a good fit.
To Get Started:
- Go to main site and select CAREERS or go to the link mentioned below.
- You can check off to search for jobs within a number of different categories, such as:
- Corporate jobs
- Store management positions
- Jobs as a sales associate
- Working as a counter manager and/or beauty advisor
- You can also choose to refine your search by entering keywords or location information.
- You will be able to view all of the recent postings and read specific information and requirements in regards to that particular opportunity.
- If it sounds like a good fit, click to APPLY and follow the prompts by entering all your personal details, employment history, and more to accurately and completely fill out the form.
- At the end you can submit it, and now you just wait! Someone will contact you to let you know the next steps, such as an interview or two, before you will be officially hired.
The age you need to be will depend on the position, but the company generally doesn’t hire associates under 18 years of age.
You will be able to take advantage of a number of benefits and perks for working with this chain of stores, including of course regular compensation either based on hourly wages or a preset salary. You can also be eligible for any of the following:
- Medical insurance plans
- Product discounts
- Tuition assistance
- Savings plans
- Vacation time
- Life insurance
- Spending accounts
Most importantly you will be working in a fun and exciting environment where you will be encouraged to learn and grow! You will receive training that will prepare you for future positions within the company. You can look forward to the opportunity to be put in management and leadership positions.